(NOAH) Interview: "Bring down Ohara in 3 minutes" Daga's advance notice to Sendai, he also declares a new record for the most defenses.

26th January 2024
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: The GHC Junior Championship match against Ohara has been decided
DAGA: Ohara certainly has experience, but he's no match for me in the ring. My level is higher than his. I've fought all over the world, but he only went to Mexico for a little bit, and the rest was in Japan, right? He can't fight at a high level, that's how it is.
Q: Ohara seems to sense that he is a luchador in the same way? 
DAGA: He's okay. You think I'm a luchador because I'm Mexican, right? But I've travelled the world and learned many different styles. I've been to America, Mexico, England before, and Japan too. That's why I'm not just a luchador, I'm a more complete luchador than anyone else in Noah. 
Q: Ohara also said, "I'll win this match no matter what".
DAGA: HAYATA, who always said he would protect the belt, lost it. Kondo said he would take the belt from me, and couldn't do it. Same goes for Eita. Ohara can say what he wants to say, but at the end of the day, no one can take the belt from me. Even if they target me and intrude, I'm the one who is in control, and I'm the one who decides the rules for the juniors. Just do what you want, I'm fully prepared. 
Q: What kind of champion will you become? 
DAGA: I'm the greatest champion of all time. I did a little research on the history of this belt, and it seems like there is a wrestler who has defended it ten times in the past*, but I will defend it 15, 20, or even 100 times. 
Q: What is your message to Ohara? 
DAGA: Ohara, let me be clear. Fans, Noah office, Noah wrestlers, everyone, please listen carefully. The match in Sendai is going to last three minutes, and three minutes is how long you and I will face each other in the ring. Then you'll be lying on your back listening to the count of 1,2,3 and I'll take the belt home, cos that belt is mine.

Notes
Taiji Ishimori who holds the record for the most defenses. HAYATA came close to beating him with eight. Daisuke Harada is one behind HAYATA at seven.

Comments