(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: STAR NAVIGATION 2024 (Korakuen Hall, Tokyo - Friday February 23rd)


DAGA
"Easy victory. Doesn't anyone want this belt? Well, I guess it's true, everyone is scared of me. But this lion is starving, and if no one takes this belt, then I'll go somewhere else to get another one."

NINJA MACK
"The leg he injured hurts, but I think Junta is a wrestler with a bright future ahead of him. I really feel that way"


TEAM NOAH (GO SHIOZAKI & ATSUSHI KOTOGE)
SHIOZAKI: Okay, okay, okay
KOTOGE: Hey! Thanks man! Nice assist!
SHIOZAKI: Starting tomorrow, and things are going well
KOTOGE: This is the spirit of TEAM NOAH, and there is only one thing left to do now, so lets win show off TEAM NOAH'S strength, and win that belt.
SHIOZAKI: Okay, thank you

LOS GOLPEADORES (Alpha Wolf & Dragon Bane)
WOLF: It may be difficult, but it's definitely not impossible. We will definitely be the next challengers. 
BANE: That's why we will win the Victory Challenge Tag League. 


TAKASHI SUGIURA & ULKA SASAKI
SUGIURA: It's Ulka and I. Ulka and I. It's funny how we haven't lost, and they haven't lost either, so it's funny how we are all enemies. 
ULKA: Well, today I was able to complete a Brainbuster, and show you some coordination. 
SUGIURA: Well, it was a good pre match, huh? 
ULKA: Yes, I'm pumped. 
SUGIURA: The real thing starts tomorrow
ULKA: Yes
SUGIURA: Everyone is an opponent, so this is perfect for you! Okay, let's go!
ULKA: Let's do this!

MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA
KITAMIYA: Hey you bastard, don't get defeated before the league starts. It starts tomorrow, the official match starts tomorrow! It starts tomorrow!
INABA: Shit.

MANABU SOYA & SHUJI KONDO
SOYA: What? Tomorrow is the opening match of the tag league. I know everyone is excited, but Kondo-san and I are going to win this league. Hey, Kondo-san?
KONDO: This guy is the best wrestler of all time. He has power, skill, stamina...the only thing he lacks is brains. If I put my brains into him, this team will be the strongest, because he's an idiot.
*Kondo leaves*
SOYA: Anyway! Kondo-san and I, IBU, will win the championship, no, we we'll win it all. 

REAL (Saxon Huxley & Timothy Thatcher)
HUXLEY: In our team, when Thatcher snaps, Saxon will smash
THATCHER: If anyone wants to, we will take them on!

KAITO KIYOMIYA & RYOHEI OIWA
KIYOMIYA: What are those guys? How annoying are they? After the match, they went wild in the ring. The one who is going to win this tag league, is me!
OIWA: It's me!
KIYOMIYA: Let's win the league and get to that belt at the top.
OIWA: Let's get our revenge. It doesn't matter if the guys who came in after the match stood out today, and it doesn't matter if we don't win tomorrow, it will be Kaito and I who will win. Be prepared!

MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA
KITAMIYA: There was no point in running wild today. We didn't win, but the tag league starts tomorrow and we'll show what we've accumulated, and the power that we've acquired. 
INABA: The goal isn't just to win, of course it is to win the championship, but also the belt, mutherfuckers.


KAZUYUKI FUJITA
FUJITA: What about Marufuji? He's skipping work. Is there something wrong?*
Q: Did you have a tough fight with Jake? 
FUJITA: Mr Lee? What's up, Mr Lee? What's up?
Q: You had an intense fight? 
FUJITA: Mr Lee came to Noah, and held a belt, right? Did Noah profit? Did Noah make a profit? Did it get any customers? Man, it's such a minus that it can be said to be a complete negative. Do you know what I mean? It's down, it's down. Mr Lee is doing his best, but he's down, and thanks to that kid, that burden has fallen on me. This year, I told the company that I would participate in every match and since Noah is in such a situation, I said I would take part in all matches and go on tour everywhere, and then I got dragged down. What is this? What's going on? Man, how many units are there exactly?
Q: Good Looking Guys...
FUJITA: What is Good Looking? I always think that it's not "looking", it's money, cash. Their good money has poured into Noah, but isn't it nothing? I'll tell you what everyone is thinking. What's that? There's no point in making units one after the other. Anyway, if you are going to be pretentious as the main character of Noah, then make sure that the good money comes here. Who are those guys? They create units one after the other, and I have no idea who is who. That's why he fixed this when I wasn't around. It was fixed when I wasn't around. He mumbled something in the ring too, but I don't know what he's talking about, so I said I'll think about it. But then what is this? This was without permission and even before we signed the contract. What is going on? Noah, this is outrageous! There is something wrong with this place. 
Q: What is Jake like as a wrestler? 
FUJITA: I didn't get involved in anything. I didn't get involved in anything. That's just pretending to get involved, isn't it? Isn't that "looking" too? Is fighting also about "looking"? Isn't everything about "looking?" I don't know who made this, but you should be angry, otherwise you can't reach me. 

(In short, this old man shouts at cloud type rant equals him to being angry about his payment according to Tokyo Sports)

Note
Marufuji had a sprained knee. He is undergoing treatment and says he thinks he will be back next week.   

JAKE LEE 
JAKE: I caught a bit of that, but what did he say? What did he say? 
Q: He said that Noah wasn't enriched at all when you became the champion 
JAKE: Perhaps? And? 
Q: What's important is money
JAKE: Yeah. So? What did you he say? 
Q: He told them to increase his money, because if you are going to be at the top, then he said to increase his pay.
JAKE: Increase his money? Don't you think that's very selfish? Is that what you want to do because you want to be on top? Well, I get it, that's how you feel, but I think as he's gotten older, he's become more comfortable with what's easier. Did he say anything else?
Q: Rather than good looks, you should bring money into the promotion. 
JAKE: Ah, that's right. But what is GOOD money? It's all about making money. I know there are a lot of people who shift the blame, and that's my intention too and as long as I am doing this job, then I have to make money. The match is in Nagoya, so there is no rush. I'm quoting from someone else here, but you can take your time with the singles. That's where we are at, and of course we can show it in the pre matches, but if we fight too much, then it's just going to take away from the fun. Isn't that right? I think there are a lot of people who think that way, including what I said earlier. That's fine, if so, I'll do it. I'm going to create money, or rather, I'm going to generate money. Fujita, in that match with you, I'm gonna beat you up. 


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (JACK MORRIS & ANTHONY GREEN)
MORRIS: You all saw it, didn't you? I think we are the best tag team of all time. Today was a fight for the GHC National, and he bought out the best in me, and even though I won, we are still the best tag. 
GREEN: Because of this match, it felt like we were fighting each other, but now that it is over, the tag league starts tomorrow. The winner will challenge for this belt at the Yokohama Budokan on March 17th, but as you can tell from our match, it will be a fierce one, but you all know what happens when we team up, right? I want to change my mindset and look forward will win the tag league which starts tomorrow.


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (YO-HEY & TADASUKE)
TADASUKE: Thank you 
YO-HEY: (Hugs Tadasuke) Thank you 'bro. First of all, let me talk about today's match first. Looking back, how did it feel? In the pre matches, Tadasuke and I were unable to do anything against today's opponents, and there were no good points at all. We kept getting beaten up and beat down, but....
*Daga bursts in and beats them both up before yelling insults and leaving*
TADASUKE: Maybe I got a bit too relaxed after singing. I need to be careful. From now on, I'll focus on winning the belt from Daga, and take all the Noah belts for GLG.
YO-HEY: Okaay...
TADASUKE: I couldn't say it at the end of the match, but I will say it here, I'm gonna win that belt! OK! G!L!G!
YO-HEY: OK!

Comments