(NOAH) Champion Wagner Jnr announces "change of leading role" after four years of humiliation, Kiyomiya declares the "return to center". 4th May Ryogoku Press Conference of the five major GHC championships.


30th April 2024
Pro Wrestling DX

GHC JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP SURVIVAL 3-WAY MATCH 
Los Golpeadores (AlphaWolf & DragonBane) vs Shuji Kondo & Mystery partner vs GOOD LOOKING GUYS (YO-HEY & Tadasuke) (The Champions)

ALPHAWOLF: We have been practicing hard for this. We are Los Golpeadores, we are brothers, and we are Noah's strongest tag team. The world's strongest tag team. We have great teamwork. We've practiced hard to get this belt, but I don't think it is going to be easy as our opponents are tough teams, but with our teamwork, we will be fine. 
DRAGONBANE: Most of what I wanted to say, my brother has said, but we originally had that belt and we will take back what was stolen from us. As my older brother says, it may not be easy. It may be difficult, but not impossible. And as I think everyone already knows, we, Los Golpeadores, are spreading our wings from Mexico to the world.
TADASUKE: We have defended the title five times so far, and with the culmination of MONDAY MAGIC, we want to show that we have grown as the champion team, but moreover we will defend and say G!L!G!. I want to show that to both the challengers and the customers.
YO-HEY: This time, our opponents are Bane and Wolf who are here next to me, and then there is the other team of Kondo-san, and the partner who he brings with him, I honestly wonder who it is. However, no matter what kind of opponent we face, Tadasuke and I have defeated many strong opponents and have defended this belt five times, and by defending in this match, it will be our sixth time. By doing so, we will be able to see something of the record of holding the Noah Junior Tag Belt the most in history, so I would like to keep that in mind as we go into this match. On top of that, Tadasuke and I will protect our belts for GLG in a cool way. 

GHC HEAVYWEIGHT TAG CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
GOOD LOOKING GUYS (Jack Morris & Anthony Green)

MORRIS: On Saturday, WRESTLEMAGIC will be held in Ryogoku, and once again the match between AG and me will be an open challenge. The open challenge at MONDAY MAGIC was pretty interesting, so it's sure to be interesting again at WRESTLEMAGIC this weekend. This is a special show at Ryogoku, and we are expecting a special challenger, and I'm sure the fans are expecting a special challenger too, and I don't think you will be disappointed. One thing I can for sure is this; AG and I will enter as champions, and leave as champions. 
GREEN: At Ryogoku on Saturday, no matter who enters the venue and steps into the ring, their opponents will be us, the world's best GHC tag team champions...GLG's Jack Morris and Anthony Green. 

GHC HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Shuji Ishikawa vs Ninja Mack (Champion)

NINJA MACK: At Ryogoku on May 4th, a big, really big, humongous, challenger appeared for my Hardcore championship. But, I have something that he doesn't, the hearts of the Noah fans, and I have a big, really giant heart for Noah fans. I have defended this belt in a tough battle with Alpha Wolf, and I earned this belt by winning a battle against two ECW Legends, and I will end this fight as the Hardcore Champion. 

GHC JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Alejandro vs Daga (Champion)

ALEJANDRO: First of all, I would like to apologize for having to miss the last pre match due to injury, but don't worry, I'm fine. I'm 100% ready. I'm angry at Daga for breaking my precious mask, but I can't see what will happen in the future, if I don't take the belt in Ryogoku, so I'm going to take it. I took the three count from Daga, the strongest champion that no one can beat, so I have confidence in that. On May 4th at Ryogoku, everyone who will be supporting me at Ryogoku or on PPV, please look forward to it. 
DAGA: I have one question. Does everyone know who I am? Alejandro, do you know who I am? Champion. Me. I'm the champion. And that's not going to change. You know Alejandro, you might be happy that you won, but it was just hot and I just wasn't feeling well, and that's why you got that result. Nothing has changed from before, and I will continue to be the champion and will successfully defend my title for the sixth time. I'll hold this belt forever, and leave you with nothing. I'll take that ugly mask away from you. That ugly and uncool mask. So be prepared. I know you are scared. You were scared and you missed the match last week, because you were scared of me. The champion. The champion is me, right? I have the speed and the strength, and am the strongest champion in Noah history.

GHC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Kaito Kiyomiya vs El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr (Champion)

KIYOMIYA: After getting rid of all of those pain in the ass guys, I have finally made it to the GHC Heavyweight belt. Since I lost this belt a year ago, I've stepped outside of Noah and realized the difference between me and those at the top of the pro wrestling world. I will lead Noah to even greater heights by defeating Wagner, the undisputed champion, and at Ryogoku stand at the centre of Noah. 
EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR: The first time I fought Kaito one on one was three and a half years ago at Korakuen Hall. He beat me then, and at that time, I had only recently arrived in Noah. A few years have passed since then, and I have worked hard for my different family*, and now I have become a champion here in Japan. I became a tag team champion and a National champion, and now I have the best belt. I know what a great wrester you are, and I know that you are a wrestler who is making Noah more exciting, but right now, I still have a belt to defend. You elevated this belt, but Wagner will take it to a higher level. You are the best opponent, a young and great wrestler, and I know this because we have been fighting together for many years. But this is my era now, and Wagner's era will continue even in Ryogoku on May 4th. As a third generation wrestler, competing in Japan, I am aiming to become a champion who will be better than anyone else. I'll show you why I'm a warrior, why I'm the Aztec Warrior, and more importantly, why I'm a champion.  

Notes
Different family: He means Noah. 

Comments