(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STAR NAVIGATION 2024 (Sunday March 31st, Korakuen Hall)


TEAM NOAH (ATSUSHI KOTOGE & GO SHIOZAKI) 
KOTOGE (who has blood flowing from his head after head-butting Takashi Sugiura): Alright, alright, alright! We did it!
SHIOZAKI: Kotoge's momentum is on the rise
KOTOGE: What is that? Since becoming TEAM NOAH, I've been able to inspire not only the team, but the people around me, although I don't know if I am aware of it or not. I'm dependent on others, so I'm just doing what I do for the team. 

ANTHONY GREEN
"Where on earth have all the media gone? Anyway, I won the match in this historic and venerable Korakuen Hall, and I still hold this historic belt. Kiyomiya & Oiwa, any time you are ready, we will accept your challenge."



DAGA
"I am the strongest champion, but is there no one out there who will challenge me for this belt? Look, the belt is here. Anyone who wants this belt is welcome. Come and get it. The Lion is hungry.


KAITO KIYOMIYA & OIWA
OIWA: Today is a clear win for Kaito-san and myself, so next we go and win the GHC tag belts. 
KIYOMIYA: The same goes for the tag belts. Kenoh is a pain in the ass. He's annoying. Digging up things from the past to really cling to someone. What's wrong with him? I'm seriously going to end that pussy at the next Korakuen. I don't want anything to do with him.
OIWA: Let's get the belt together. 

KENOH
"Hey, Kiyomiya! You want to have nothing to do with me anymore? So you said that if you won today then I wouldn't be involved with you anymore, but you asked for a singles match on April 11th at Korakuen Hall? It figures, Kiyomiya loves me. Well, since you said that you didn't want to get involved with me, I guess you are planning on winning. I will defeat you, and I will still be involved. Hey, Kiyomiya, I understand your heart today. You love me, don't you? I love you too. I guess that the day love blooms is April 11th."


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"Danger! Danger! Danger! He was dangerous. Danger, danger, danger! 3 months of professional wrestling? He may be dangerous, but a really wonderful professional wrestler came to Noah. Thank you, and let's do it again"

ULKA SASAKI
"I lost, but it was really fun. Wow, it felt like pro wrestling. The technique I used the most when I was little and pretending to wrestle with my older brother, was Marufuji-san's Shiranui. I was so happy to meet him in the ring like this. I feel like my seniors have really taught me the rigors and the pain of pro wrestling, but it's also fun. Pro wrestling is really interesting. I'm still trying to get stronger, so please continue to support me."


JACK MORRIS
(Jack is extremely agitated, and YO-HEY and Tadasuke do their best to calm him down)
"HAYATA! HAYATA! Are you going to challenge me for the red belt? STOP IT ALREADY! You're just playing mind games without stating anything clearly. LISTEN! Let me make this clear: if you want to challenge me for this belt, then all you have to do is say it clearly!!
*HAYATA bursts in an attacks Jack, a fight breaks out, which YO-HEY and Tadasuke break up, after which Morris runs off after HAYATA* 


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"I am the first Mexican to wear this belt, and I was able to defend it for the first time at the historic Korakuen Hall, a venue that I have fond memories of. This venue is my home, you are all my friends, and you all respect me. Viva Mexico, Viva Japan, Viva Noah."

*Jake has no comment. 

Comments