(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 IN SHINAGAWA VOL.1 (Tokyo Shinagawa Prince Hotel Club eX, Sunday April 14th)




ULKA SASAKI
"Owada, the last time I was pinned, but this time I was on guard from the very beginning, but I went one by one, with the intention of finishing you off. Owada not only has great momentum, but he's also really excited about it. I can feel that, and so I will not let my guard down and destroy him both today and next time as well." 


JAKE LEE
"What a waste of Jake Lee. I want him to be used more meaningfully, because I am aiming higher than I am now. I believe a best of three matches will be held in Niigata on the 26th. At this rate, if things continue like this, TEAM NOAH can't do anything to me. No, they can't do anything."


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"Today was like Mexican Lucha Libre. I was happy that the fight between the Japanese and Mexican masked men, Alejandro's mask and Wagner's mask, took place in the Noah ring, and I'm waiting for the next challenger for this belt. Thank you, Alejandro. Thank you, Japan. Viva, Mexico. Viva, Aztec Warrior."


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"Well, okay. I don't want to praise him because he's New Japan Pro Wrestling, but he's good. OK. Why don't you join us now? Oiwa, why don't you join is? But someday, when he returns to his promotion, we want him to think that the matches he had at Noah were good. Well, he might be a young, outside wrestler, but he's the future of the professional wrestling world. I think he's great, so, I'm going to go to Oiwa now to negotiate about joining"

RYOHEI OIWA
"Dammit! He won, but Marufuji-san said in the ring, "Let's do it one more time", so the next time I will definitely win instead. I think the benefit of being able to have a singles match with Marufuji like this, is the benefit of my training in Noah, I will store up this experience, become even stronger, and become a full-fledged professional wrestler."


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Good! OK! When I had a match with Kondo today, I could feel his extremely passionate spirit. I think Kondo-san is also Noah. Also, there will be an evening session today too, so please watch me then too. I'll lead NOAH!"

Comments