(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: MONDAY MAGIC, SERIES 2 EPISODE 1 (Shinjuku FACE, Sunday 1st April)


GIULIA
"Hello everyone, good day. To everyone gathered here today, this is Giulia, who is unemployed as from today, and who quit STARDOM yesterday. I came because I was called. The fact that I'm here, and Giulia is now unemployed, means that the pro wrestling world will become even more interesting. Please look forward to the future of Giulia. See you soon!"

EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR, LUIS MANTE, ALPHAWOLF & DRAGONBANE
WAGNER JNR: We four may have different dreams, but the blood running through our bodies is 100% Mexican, and we all love Japan. 
ALPHAWOLF: We are very grateful that the four of us, who are proud to be Mexican, can compete in Japan like this.
MANTE (in Japanese): Really grateful, thank you. 
ALL FOUR: Viva Mexico!


KENOH
"Kaito-san! Kaito-san!* Isn't that what is said? Hey, Kaito-san, Kaito-san, in what ring did you decide on Yaoi*? Hey, Kiyomiya! Let me just say this. You can choose Boys-Love, but the one who really loves you is not Ryohei Oiwa, but Kenoh. You said yesterday that if you win then it's all over, but you then demand a singles match on April 11th? Isn't this what love is all about? HEY, listen, Kiyomiya! I have no intention of ending my relationship with you! That's why I will win on April 11th, and I'll chase after you forever."

Note
Kenoh rarely (if ever) calls Kiyomiya "Kaito-san", so he's being really sarcastic, plus he's imitating Ryohei Oiwa who calls him that. 
Yaoi/Boys-Love: Usually female written androphilic homoerotic media, so Kenoh is making this sound like a story. A separate genre is aimed at homosexual men however.


MIYUKI TAKASE
"Today is Noah's MONDAY MAGIC, right? Huh? Was I wrong? My allies are the scariest, so the sickle won't work."
(Anonymous comes over and she screams "STOP" and runs off) 


GOOD LOOKING GUYS (YO-HEY & TADASUKE)
YO-HEY: Taddy, thank you for today. 
TADASUKE: Thank you 
YO-HEY: As I said in the ring, this is MONDAY MAGIC, right? (wry smile) I never thought that the two guys from the super famous tag team Two Pistols would come after us for the GHC junior tag belts. But, as I said in the ring, now that we have continued to defend this belt against many different guys in Noah Junior, we can definitely say we are the the number one tag team in the Noah Juniors. But now, the Yankee* Two Pistols? As everyone knows, those two guys have been at the top of the professional wrestling world for many years. If we defend the belts against those two, we'll gain a tremendous amount of experience points, and have a delicious feeling of becoming even more GLG! Taddy, let's show those two Yankees our strongest teamwork! By all means!
TADASUKE: Of course! (shakes hands)
YO-HEY: GLG, say it?
TADASUKE: G!L!G! 

Note
Yankee: Term which goes back to when American movies were first shown in Japan. Back then a lot of these movies where western, crime dramas (usually gangster) and motorcycle dramas, and so the term "Yankee" has come to mean delinquent. YO-HEY himself used the term at the RATELS MegaRage event, when he described/introduced HAYATA (who refused to speak) as a "Yankee (delinquent/bad man) from Hiroshima". 

ISAMI KODAKA & YUKO MIYAMOTO
MIYAMOTO: We broke in
ISAMI: Well, it's happening right now. 
MIYAMOTO: Us and them, right? 
ISAMI: The most delicious thing ever. They said they were looking for opponents, right? So if you look, you will end up with us, and you will lose those belts. There is no need to search. 
MIYAMOTO: Oh, I see
ISAMI: Yeah
MIYAMOTO: Are you going to say that much?
ISAMI: I am going to say that much
MIYAMOTO: Even though we haven't fought yet, we have to try not to get too carried away. We are just challengers after all. 
ISAMI: The enthusiasm of the fans was amazing
MIYAMOTO: You are talking about next week, right? 
ISAMI: It's going to be even more amazing next week, when the audience's enthusiasm rises. 
MIYAMOTO: I hope that happens. They didn't react at all when the entrance music played. 
ISAMI: They don’t know anything about us.
MIYAMOTO: I finally understood when I came out (wry smile)
ISAMI: I'm just an indie wrestler, so I have to take on that challenge. 
MIYAMOTO: Let's take it on
ISAMI: And lets win
MIYAMOTO: Let's win next week!
ISAMI & MIYAMOTO: Because! We are strong!


GEDO
"Fuck! Don't fuck with me you bastards! HOW many beard hairs do you think I lost, mutherfuckers! Can you assholes even tag with me? OGAWA! Bastard! I'll never team up with you again! HAYATA? Eita? Who the fuck are they? You are all the same, and I'll fight you any time!!


KAITO KIYOMIYA
KIYOMIYA: I have fought Ulka a little bit before, but this was the first singles match. Well, other than Ryohei, there hasn't been another wrestler who has come this far in the basic areas that he is good at...
*Kenoh bursts in*
KENOH: Kaito-san! Kaito-san! You watched the match today, right? Your partner, Oiwa, I defeated him. Listen! Kaito-san! Look, you don't care about me? That's fine. But, it's disgusting to see Boys Love in the ring because I like you so much more than Oiwa.
KIYOMIYA: Hey, Kenoh, look! It doesn't matter! You're a pain in the ass!
KENOH: You're such a pain!
KIYOMIYA: Who cares about today! (They start scuffling) Stop coming here, this doesn't concern you! 
KENOH: You nominated me on April 11th, right? YOU! Even though I'm such a pain, YOU nominated ME! Listen, I will win on April 11th, and continue to be with you. 
KIYOMIYA: You are such a pain in the ass! GET OUT OF HERE ASSHOLE! (grabs Kenoh's head and throws him out) Don't come near me! He really is an asshole! What's wrong with him? He's such a pain in the ass! Today has no relevance, it doesn't even matter at all! Was he even in the same match? I'm telling you, don't come near me! I don't even want to see his face! Don't come near me! That's it until the 11th, and until then I don't want anything to do with him! Don't come near me, asshole!

ULKA SASAKI
"I lost. I lost, but Kaito Kiyomiya is the best. I used it all, everything I have, but he turned it back on me. Shining definitely has a lot of power, it's amazing. Each match is filled with emotion, and made me feel good. Well, I can't keep losing. But, because I keep losing, I'm confident that I'll improve my skills and get better. When I fight Kaito Kiyomiya again, please watch, I'll win next time."

Comments