(NOAH) "No one is asking for Minoru Suzuki!" Kenoh complains about the decision to fight Minoru Suzuki.


5th May 2024
Nikkansports.com

Kenoh (39) the former GHC Heavyweight Champion of Pro Wrestling Noah, was furious that he was scheduled to face Minoru Suzuki (55) in a special singles match to be held at Korakuen on May 22nd. 

In a new video uploaded to Kenoh's YouTube Channel ("The Kenoh Channel") titled, "Hey! Minoru Suzuki is not needed in Noah's ring", he fumed "In 2015-2016, the Suzuki Army vandalized Noah's ring. Why is Minoru Suzuki coming back? No one who has watched Noah since then has asked for Minoru Suzuki!"

Kenoh also reacted sensitively to the words "One Night Dream" written on the match card. Remembering the time when the Suzuki Army was invading Noah, he reflected, "This isn't a dream at all! Are we looking at another nightmare? Those two years were a real nightmare. They were filled with stormy waves". 

"(Suzuki) in the Noah ring, isn't this good? Isn't that what you're thinking? So, of course, the most interesting opponent in the Noah ring is Kenoh. I don't apologize". Kenoh, unable to control his anger, turned his attention to other Noah wrestlers and said, "I also want to hear the opinion of Vice President Marufuji (Naomichi), and I also want hear the opinion of another person, Takashi Sugiura." Kenoh explained the situation at the time as, "After invading Noah, The Suzuki Army returned to New Japan, and Kanemaru (Yoshinobu) also went, but for some reason, Sugiura couldn't go. Minoru Suzuki will be in the Noah ring once again, so let's ask them for their opinions on that". He declared an interrogation of Marufuji and Sugiura, just, "I don't want to talk to Marufuji-kun (laughs). I'd like to hear his opinion, but I don't want to talk to him". With a grin on his face, he said to the Kenoh Channel staff member, "Go there by yourself and ask. If I speak, I'll get into a fight."

Kenoh gathered his composure and vowing to win said of "One Night Dream", "I think my dream is not to let Minoru Suzuki return to Noah, right? So I'll beat him and say, "Don't come back to Noah again!". Isn't that what a dream is all about?"

Comments