(NOAH) Post match interviews: WRESTLE MAGIC (4th May 2024, Ryogoku Kokugikan)


SHUJI ISHIKAWA
"I was able to win the GHC Hardcore belt, and now have a reason to come to Noah again. Next time, anyone who wants to fight hardcore in Noah with this belt on the line, is welcome. Come forward. Normal rules are fine. I don't care either way."

NINJA MACK
"I lost today to Shuji Ishikawa, but I'm still standing. This isn't over yet". 

STARBOY CHARLIE
"Yay! We won! I feel really good. I'm still young, but I was able to play in such a big and wonderful venue and win. I'm so happy!"

MASA KITAMIYA
"Just one win doesn't mean that you're superior or inferior, or that you've surpassed someone else. Today I just happened to win by a very narrow margin, but that's what winning is all about. The reality is that I took the pin from Takashi Sugiura, because he always has a fine line between offense and defense. I'm not going to gloat! However, I want to make the most of this win and move on to the next one. The next one is the day after, at the Nippon Budokan. Tomohiro Ishii, I never thought I'd get a chance to get back at you so soon. Get ready, bastard!"

EITA, AKIRA & HAYATA
EITA: Wow, WRESTLEMAGIC is so fun! Did you see my partner? He's a legend. A legend in the professional wrestling world.
AKIRA: Today I was assisted by Eita!
EITA: I'm back in the ring, fully recovered. Noah Junior, it's going to be interesting!
HAYATA (who switched places with Eita, so Eita was in the middle): .....
AKIRA: Speaking of Noah, I'm curious about Yoshinari Ogawa. We've had almost the same history, but we're completely different groups, so I think it would be fun to meet up again someday. I'd like to fight with you at least once, so thank you!"

HITOSHI KUMANO
"Today, I was under a spell for just one day, and returned to the Noah ring. I'm not saying that I'm returning, but truly I had fun today. I haven't decided when I'll return, but when I do come back, I'll do it with more enthusiasm than today, and I'll return with the mindset of destroying everyone. My plans are undecided, that's all!"

GOOD LOOKING GUYS (YO-HEY & TADASUKE) 
YO-HEY: Okay! It was a close call. If it wasn't for Tadasuke's assist, then I think we would have definitely been defeated, but with this, another all time record is in sight. I think we've defeated almost all of the Noah Juniors so far. We defeated the Yankee Two Pistols at MONDAY MAGIC the other day, and we're gaining more and more momentum. To be honest, I'm curious about tag teams in other promotions, but that's all for today. 
TADASUKE: When I had the highest number of defenses, Jake stopped me for a while, but I will sing again in the ring!
YO-HEY: Wait. Let's talk about that a little more.
*TEAM NOAH'S HI69 & Atsushi Kotoge walk in*
KOTOGE: Hang on! There is still us in the Noah Juniors, right? HI69 defeated YO-HEY in Niigata the other day, so let us challenge for that belt.
TADASUKE: I don't remember!
YO-HEY: Right, the value of the GHC Junior Tag belts have increased, because we are winning more and more. TEAM NOAH? If we have to deal with you guys, then we'd be better off with young guys as opponents like Miyawaki & Owada. 
KOTOGE: We're desperately trying to survive too, and we're trying all sorts of things to climb up. We're the next challengers. 
YO-HEY: Uh no. You don't qualify. Hey, Tadasuke. Tadasuke, please say something too.
TADASUKE (brightly): Okay. Let's accept. 
YO-HEY: Huh? 
TADASUKE: I want to sing in the ring as soon as possible. 
YO-HEY: Are you accepting? Now wait a moment...
*YO-HEY & TADASUKE leave*
KOTOGE: We'll prove that we're Noah Juniors too. 

KENOH
"I was fooled by WRESTLEMAGIC! Because I did the "Kenoh's Dream☆Win series" I thought Young Lions would come. But who was it? The actual situation was it was YAMATO. It wasn't a lion, it was a dragon. And instead of a Young Dragon, it was a middle aged Dragon...no, an OLD DRAGON who came. YAMATO, I was fooled today, but because I have always wanted to fight you, and even though I was fooled, I was happy when we faced each other in the ring. But that isn't all, it seems that he was fooled somehow too. No, we should both prepare. I want to do a single again when I fight with YAMATO, and YAMATO fights with Kenoh. It's one more thing to look forward to. And speaking of looking forward to something, ALL TOGETHER is just two days away. Hey, Kosei Fujita! I saw your Kenoh Chronology on Instagram Live. What? You really made me laugh. It was more than I expected. When I heard Fujita being shitty on the mic, I thought that he could only make a meaningless chronology, but it turned out to be more than that. Please stop making the timeline look like a little child playing house. Don't make me laugh. Only the chronology should make me laugh. On the 6th May at the Nippon Budokan, I'm looking forward to beating you. Professional wrestling is really fun, but I'm not going to get in the ring and make you laugh again". 

YAMATO
"Hey, Pro Wrestling Noah, WRESTLE UNIVERSE, ABEMA, what's going on? I came from Kobe first thing in the morning, and didn't know what was going on, so when I got to Ryogoku, I was like, what the hell? My opponent is Kenoh? (To the cameraman) Hey, is it you? The person in charge of ABEMA? Who is it? Say it first, asshole! You have to be mentally prepared! Just kidding, Kenoh. I won't make any excuses today. I lost so completely that I can't make any excuses. I was completely defeated, but I don't think it'll end like this. Hiromu Takahashi, Fujita "Jr." HAYATO, those guys ended up winning and quitting while they were ahead, but you're not that type of person, are you Kenoh? There is still a best of three...well, I don't know if it is a best of three or not, but the best of three has just begun. So, where is next? Where are you going to do it, Noah? Hey! Noah's person in charge, get ready for the next stage."

ULKA SASAKI & KAZUSHI SAKURABA
ULKA (shaking hands): I felt like I was dreaming 
SAKURABA: I just countered the high kick at the end. You were amazing. 
ULKA: Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you again. 
SAKURABA: Please. I don't want to fight because it looks painful. 
ULKA: No, no (laughs). Thank you very much. Also, Sato asked me to do a singles. I'll do it anytime. 

HIKARU SATO
"Hey, stop it! I don't do such vulgar things. It figures that Ulka is amazing, but let me tell you this: The path you are walking on, is the same path that Hikaru Sato once walked. The path that you will walk on from now on may also be the same path that Hikaru Sato walked once, Mixed Martial Arts, MMA, Kickboxing, anything goes. If you came to this swamp of professional wrestling from martial arts, then there is only one answer; we have no choice but to settle this one on one. I won't take no for an answer. I'll be waiting for you."


MARIGOLD (GIULA, MAI SAKURAI
GIULIA: Okay, so MARIGOLD is here for the first time before the official opening. We came to represent and promote. Well, well, a jumbled group of Noah? Quite interesting. Nozaki, I thought I would have fought more with you, but today's fight wasn't enough for me. I'm waiting for someone who's even more exciting, so when MARIGOLD starts, those who want to fight like that will be waiting. 
*NOZAKI appears, her face still dyed green due to Great Sakuya's green mist*
NOZAKI: Hey! Giulia!
GIULIA: Oh, hey you look ugly! What is wrong?
NOZAKI: Can it! I'm not saying this because I lost, Giulia, but I'm going to join MARIGOLD in order to defeat you. Prepare yourself!
SAKURAI: Hang on, wait a minute! Nagisa Nozaki, it is 10,000 years too early for you to beat Giulia. If you want to come to MARIGOLD, then I'll be your opponent.
NOZAKI: And who are you?
SAKURAI: Who the hell are you?
*NOZAKI and SAKURAI get into a fight and leave in a scuffle*
GIULIA: I don't really get this, but it's good because it's getting exciting. It's good because it's getting hot. Nagisa Nozaki, are you going to participate? I'll be waiting for you. If you think you can defeat me, then try it. I'll always be waiting for you. See you then. 

UTAMI HAYASHISHITA & MIRAI
HAYASHISHITA: Ah, Nagisa Nozaki will be participating? I haven't fought that much today, and it's been a while since I've had a match, especially with Takumi Ayaba. It was a lot of fun, and I think I was able to tell you about MARIGOLD today. However, there is still a lot more to MARIGOLD than Utami Hayashushita. 
MIRAI: I think we were able to do a good job promoting MARIGOLD today. I am looking forward to the future of MARIGOLD. 


JAKE LEE & TAJIRI
JAKE (enters clapping): Well, what can I say...it's been a while. I never thought I'd see you here again. 
TAJIRI: You never know what's going to happen in the professional wrestling world.
JAKE: Yeah, especially on this show. To be honest, I didn't know anything until today. Nothing. All I was told was "Please come to Ryogoku"...I couldn't believe it. 
TAJIRI: I've known about it since yesterday, so I was wondering if I should call you.
JAKE: Maybe something would have changed if you had done it. Anyway, it was a short time, but it was fun to do after a long time.
TAJIRI: I learned a lot. 
JAKE: You're welcome, but I wonder why I made a mistake (aiming pose)...*laughs* Until we meet again
*They shake hands*


DAGA
DAGA: This proves that I'm the perfect junior champion, the perfect wrestler. If anyone wants this belt, come and take it.
*STARBOY CHARLIE appears*
CHARLIE: I was watching your match. It wasn't pretty. I came to Japan to take a chance, I'll challenge for that belt. I'll be the next challenger.
DAGA: I didn't think you would come. You're so young, and it's strange that you're challenging for this belt. But it's okay, if you want this belt, then I will give you a chance. I'll give you a chance in a big match, but I'll make sure to prove what a great champion I am there. 
*DAGA leaves*
CHARLIE: It looks like he'll accept the challenge. Anyway, I came here for a chance. He says I'm young, but I've been wrestling for eleven years. I have been wrestling for half of my life, so I'm definitely going to seize the chance, take on the fight and become the GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion. 

GOOD LOOKING GUYS (JACK MORRIS & ANTHONY GREEN) 
MORRIS: It was a real honor to be able to compete with Japan's legendary tag team, and I am filled with gratitude to the both of them. 
GREEN: Looking back, the open challenge was fun, and it proved once again that we are the best tag team in the world.  


HIROYOSHI TENZAN & SATOSHI KOJIMA
TENZAN: Koji, I'm sorry...it's not New Japan, it's here in Noah...how many years has it been? It might not be a surprise, but it's rare for me to team up with Koji. One more shot. I thought I could get it in one more shot with Tenkoji, but those two are strong, and I heard they are both in their 30s? We're both over 50, but it doesn't matter how old we are, we just have to do what we can to keep up with it. I just wanted to win, beat the opponents, and get that belt. Koji has a singles (MLW) belt now, so let's go and do it again! (*They shake hands*)
KOJIMA: I don't care about Tenzan's help, or how hard I am working. Now, in May 2024, Tenkoji will be standing in the ring together at Ryogoku. What does that mean? It means I want people to know about it. How long have you been doing this? I don't care if you say that, because I'm still doing it. Those words mean a lot to me and Tenzan. For me and Tenzan, it's great that we're still doing this. In reality, Tenkoji is alive and in the ring, being open and fighting in just tights. That's what makes Tenzan and I alive! Thank you very much.


KAITO KIYOMIYA 
KIYOMIYA: I said it once in the ring, and so I will say it again: Pro Wrestling Noah, I will lead you to the top of the pro wrestling world! From here on, I want to change Noah, and for that purpose I joined this promotion, and now I have become the champion. When you create something new, change will not occur unless we destroy or eliminate what already existed. From now on, I will accept the change of the new era in Noah's history, and accept the spirit of rebellion. So from now on, I am here to declare the spirit of the Noah Rebellion Declaration! From now on, both Kaito Kiyomiya and Pro Wrestling Noah will change.
*KENOH appears*
KENOH: Hey, Kiyomiya! That's a really good idea. You've grown up.
KIYOMIYA: Kenoh. I need your power to change Noah. Please give me a hand.
KENOH: Of course, Kiyomiya, I'll do it.
KIYOMIYA: Let's do it.
KENOH: I like that sense of crisis. Looking at the current Noah, there is still a long way to go.
KIYOMIYA: Still more and more
KENOH: That's right, where are you looking?
KIYOMIYA: At the top of the pro wrestling world. That's all there is to it.
KENOH: That's true. Kiyomiya, I agree with your idea, and you and I will change Noah, and like you mentioned, let's take it to the top of the professional wrestling world.
KIYOMIYA: Okay, it's decided. I'm wearing the belt again for the first time in over a year, and I've come this far so I that Noah can proudly say I am top of the industry. From now on, I'll work with Kenoh to change the world of professional wrestling, and I'll definitely make Noah the best in the world, and lead you to the top. 

NOSAWA RONGAI
NOSAWA: Is there anything? Personally, I'm relieved, but I don't know what you think. What did you think? What did you think? I'd like to hear your impressions of WRESTLE MAGIC. I don't think it's any use for me to give my impressions, but what did the you think of it from a professional prospective? I didn't watch anything, but I thought I would ask the following, what did you think? 
Q: There were a lot of exciting cards, and I think the audience was happy as well.
NOSAWA: Sometimes in the world of professional wrestling people say things like (almost) equal, and I think it's probably not for those of us who are involved in it to say who's better or who's worse. In the midst of this, I realized that if we were to continue with the traditional Japanese pro-wrestling system, it would be a little difficult in this day and age, so we came up with a lot of ideas. Thanks to Noah and CyberFight's co-operation, I suddenly stepped on the land mine of Ryogoku from Shinjuku FACE, and somehow today I feel like I have survived without blowing myself up. I'm thinking that I should continue to step on the land mines in the professional wrestling world without getting discouraged, but it doesn't matter what I think, what the wrestlers think, or even what the media thinks, but what the audience's reaction is. However, I haven't heard the official numbers, but we had very good numbers today, both in terms of PPV and in terms of attendance, so I am feeling a little confident, and I'm going to do a lot of things with Pro Wrestling Noah...I wonder what. To put it in a bad way, it would be interpreted as if NOSAWA Rongai was playing a prank, but I am really serious about making the content of WRESTLEUNIVERSE famous in Japanese professional wrestling, and I am trying to make the subscription service a little more popular. I want to do it for Noah, for pro wrestling, and for myself. I am sure that if I do something like this again, there will definitely be criticism, so I want them to say the opposite, so I'm not going to attack others. So, I would like to step on a landmine again, and step on a landmine at The Tokyo Dome or something like that, that's where I retired. But, I am really glad that I am finally going to be relieved from this lack of sleep. It's not a formal thing to say thank you to the people who cooperated with this event, but I think it would have been correct for me to say something like this and say thank you. Kiyomiya looked like a great wrestler, and I wanted to thank Wagner the most. Wouldn't it have been better to call in a bigger name today? But next time, I'd like to see the Mascaras Brothers at Shinjuku FACE instead of the Mummy Brothers, since I think I'll be able to use the money to cover my expenses. Thank you so much. Please write more about Kiyomiya and Wagner than about me.

Comments