(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Osaka Edion Arena 2, Saturday 22nd June 2024)


HAJIME OHARA
"Hi69 and TEAM NOAH were intense, but I'm not defeated yet. Next, I'll have a singles match against Super Crazy in Tokushima. I'll win, make it to the Nippon Budokan, and then aim higher again. To do that, I will pick them out steadily one by one."


DAIKI INABA & MASA KITAMIYA
INABA: I'm not satisfied with the status quo. I may be behind, but I'll catch up and surpass you, you assholes.
KITAMIYA: You guys are the ones that create the updraft. That's all. 

ULKA SASAKI
"Ah crap. I lost. But, the Budokan and the red belt has been arranged, and so my spirits are rising. I'll keep sharpening my skills, cherishing each fight, and work hard until the day I get the title."


DAGA
"AMAKUSA, you just came back from injury, and your knees and legs aren't functioning yet, so why would you want to challenge me out of nowhere? I'm the best champion. You can do it if you want, but I'm heading to the top from here on out. 


DAGA
"What do you think AMAKUSA? Do you think it's easy? Of course not. You're finished at the Budokan. Remember that. I'm going to finish you off."

AMAKUSA
"I am afraid I have to admit, that the battle for the sublime treasure with the King of the Beasts, Daga, has already begun. So the next match will be in Tokushima on the 29th! I will proceed with caution. 


TEAM NOAH (GO SHIOZAKI & ATSUSHI KOTOGE)
SHIOZAKI: Are you okay? 
KOTOGE: I'm not okay. Thank you. Nice. 
SHIOZAKI: It was my 20th anniversary event at Korakuen Hall the other day. Shall we have a one on one match? Me, I'll settle it eventually...I don't know yet when it will happen, but I'll settle it eventually.

TAKASHI SUGUIURA
"Kotoge, you're doing well. Well, good. Shiozaki, we went thirty minutes at your 20th anniversary the other day, but it's like we both have a long way to go. He's in TEAM NOAH, and I'm a tag champion, so it might not be possible right now, but I'd like to have a singles match with him again someday. Someday." 


YOICHI
"Like I said, I'm back in the Noah ring for a new dawn. I'll definitely definitely beat Kaito Kiyomiya, shoot him through, beat him, and start a new dawn". 

RYOHEI OIWA
"Hey, YOICHI! We are from the same generation, so I am definitely aware of you. But first of all, I have to make a name for myself, so, I'll win the N-1 Championship, and I'll keep both you and Kaito Kiyomiya in mind, YOICHI!

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Hey, YOICHI! You've got some incredible momentum, but, hey! If it was possible to win this belt with momentum alone, then anyone would have won it, and it's not an easy belt to win. From now on, I'll make you fully understand what that means in the pre matches leading up to the Budokan".

Comments