(NOAH) "Donmai, Donmai" ~ Mitsuharu Misawa's diary ~ 15th June 2007

Cheers! It's cool biz* even in winter, but what are we going to do when it's already 30°C!! This is Misawa! Navi is over, and I'm currently off work. I was able to successfully defend my GHC title in Sapporo. Thank you to all the fans who supported me. 

I'd like to answer Taniguchi's question right away... I've been an S* since I was born. Actually, when I was born, I used my own strength (sorry, mom), but that's a joke. To be honest, I don't really know if I'm an S or not, but people often tell me I'm a super S. But in my case, unlike Taniguchi's M, it's not a sexual preference, it's my personality. I won't go into why it's not a sexual preference here (although I really want to*), but when it comes to my personality, I often think "I'm an S, huh?" Or rather, at least I'm not an M. For example, if a woman sitting next to me at a bar taps me on the shoulder, I get irritated. If she hits me on the head as a joke, I get pissed. That said, I don't get violent, but I stop talking to women like that. And when that happens, for some reason it just makes things even more irritating, and I get even more irritated when I'm told to "do this and that," and I hate being told things like that, even if it's not just from women. Thinking about it now, I was someone who used physical force when I was young, so I wonder if I've become an adult now, or if I've mellowed out as I've gotten older. I just don't like stories that don't make sense (although that "sense" is something I decide for myself). But still, there are a lot of illogical stories happening in the world these days. There are a lot of abnormal crimes in the world. What bothers me the most is when violent incidents occur between parents and children*. Misawa really hopes that all his fans will grow up attentively. 

Anyway, today I was interviewed by a car magazine called "Only BMW*". As you can tell from the title, I'm a BMW fan so I was interviewed by a BMW magazine. If you're interested, please read on. By the way, when I got in the car, the thermometer was over 30°C. As I wrote at the beginning, it's still hot even though it's June. This year, it's supposed to be a hot summer because of the La Niña phenomenon, but I can't sleep without the air conditioner. In this kind of heat, even ____ is sweating.* It must be even harder to stay in a private room, Ippei (<---<---I'll leave the meaning of this sentence to your imagination). I'll tell you, your shaved head is gross. I can almost hear Ippei's voice saying "What are you saying~~"... <Note: Ippei-esque> when I write something like this, "But, what do you mean"...I'd like to force myself to ask a question to Aoki, who I think is the same S as me. How was England?? 

I think there will be some hot venues from the next tour onwards, but I hope you will watch with the feeling that you are fighting alongside the wrestlers. I look forward to your support in the next tour. This was Misawa. See you in two weeks. 

Notes
Cool biz: Japanese Ministry of the Environment campaign which encouraged people to wear lighter clothes and asked companies to set their air conditioners to 28°C in the summer​ 
Navi: Misawa disliked the word "tour" (although he did use it), and used the word "Navi" (from Noah's "Navigation") instead.
Wants to: Please don't
S: Sadist. Please let this be the end of his story. 
Violent incidents between parents and children: I can imagine that with Misawa's early life, this would be a disturbing issue for him. He himself did say that if he ever saw his father again he would "knock that asshole on his ass".
BMW Magazine: This was "Only BMW Vol.11", sadly I haven't been able to obtain a copy of the interview for the library, as the only copy I can find (Amazon.co.jp) does not deliver outside of Japan. 
Sweating: He omitted the word. You can probably guess what he means as he omitted the whole word. Personally, I really don't want to know, but he gets even more to the point in his next entry. 

Comments