(NOAH) "Kiyomiya's stupidity must be fixed", Kenoh starts off the N-1 with a bang and warns of usurping the position of team leader.


Tokyo Sports
5th August 2024

Noah's Kenoh (39) has been causing trouble as the singles league, the N-1 VICTORY, kicks off. In his first match in Block B (on the 4th at the Yokohama Budokan), Kenoh faced Manabu Soya (39) and knocked him down with a high kick followed by a PFS (diving foot stamp), starting off with a win. After the match, he pointed out Kaito Kiyomiya (28), the GHC Heavyweight Champion and leader of his unit, ALL REBELLION, calling him a "total idiot". 

At the press conference, the day before, Kiyomiya blurted out, "Last year (when I participated in New Japan's G1 CLIMAX), I realized the gap between me and the top wrestling world". Kenoh was so furious, he spoke harshly for two days in a row. 

Since the formation of the unit in May, Kenoh has been providing support from behind, but why did he change his approach? Kenoh explained the reason for this, saying, "For three months, I watched how he would take things, and then I realized that I couldn't see his intentions at all. I felt that there was no point in creating a new unit if things continued like this". Then he blurted out something even more threatening, "Nothing has come of it so far, so I guess I should be the leader, or maybe I should take it over." Furthermore, regarding the league matches in which he will be the "spark" of his unit, he said emphatically "Neither Naomichi Marufuji nor Takashi Sugiura are participating, so I think this is a fight to decide who will take the initiative in Noah from now on. The reason I'm criticizing the champion is because I feel like I have to be the backbone." 


The goal is to attract more spectators to the venue. "I want to show a fight that is hotter than the temperature in Japan. To do that, I have no choice but to fix Kiyomiya's stupidity!". Kenoh, who has regained his troublesome style, will heat up the N-1 once again this year. 

Comments