(NOAH) Post Match Interview with Eddie Edwards (21st December 2017)


Noah.co.jp

Q: It is the last pre-match, how do you feel after the fight?

E: Kenoh may want to erase Misawa's Noah, but that spirit must be inherited by someone, so that is why I have to keep defending the GHC Heavyweight.

Q: Do you feel confident that you will beat Kenoh?

E: Of course, I saw it today when I hit the Boston Knee Party, he is a novice. I am already looking past this match.

Q: You have swept the tour with Moose in the IMPACT Wrestling Combination?

E: I think we have both bought part of IMPACT Wrestling, and in Korakuen, Moose will face Sugiura; we both want to take victory to end the tour.

Q: Are you looking forward to next year as GHC Champion?

E: Yes, I want to make this a real Global belt, I will do a match anytime and anywhere.

Link to original article: http://www.noah.co.jp/news_detail.php?news_id=10579

Comments