"The League has only just begun, so I still have a chance" - Interview with Quiet Storm


26th October 2017
noah.co.jp


Quiet Storm has entered the Global League for the fourth time in four consecutive years. In last years Global League he had four wins and three losses. This year, as GHC Tag Champion, he hopes to surpass last years achievement. He has also made regular appearances on Japanese TV on various variety shows, so today we sat down and interviewed Quiet Storm.

I: Show me how enthusiastic you are about the Global League? 

QS: The League may have just started, but I could not have my match soon enough with Tanaka at Yokohama on the 24th. I want to have another match soon. I may  have lost, but the League has only just begun, so I still have a chance; never give up! I will be training again tomorrow.

I: Last year you had four wins and gained eight points during seven rounds. Which wrestler are you interested in defeating this year?

QS: After the League ended, and although it was decided to challenge for the tag belts, I became injured and was therefore useless. I rehabilitated, worked hard and returned and became tag champion with Yone/ Now, I am feeling good. This year I want to win. Last year it was Nakajima, this year it is Masato Tanaka who I fought in Yokohama.

I: If you advance to the final, who would you like to fight?

QS: Naomichi Marufuji, Go Shiozaki, but to be honest I would like to advance with Mohammed Yone. As I said at the press conference, I would like to make this the Global League of 50 FunkyPowers.

I: You have appeared on TBS "Amenji Peng", normally at various different locations, but finally you were in the studio.

QS: Yeah, I appeared with members of V6. It was filmed in October and will come out in November and December. I hope that every pro-wrestling fan will see it. It will give them a chance to know more about NOAH with me. I want people to see it and come to see NOAH.

I: What would you like to say to the fans?

QS: There may be various professional wrestling groups and various tournaments, but the rawest, the strongest and the most technical is the Global League. Everyone, thank you very much! 50FP in your face!

Link to original article: http://www.noah.co.jp/news_detail.php?news_id=10427

Comments