(Noah) 19th January 2018: post match interviews - Yokohama Radiant Hall


MAYBACH TANIGUCHI & MITSUYA NAGAI

Nagai: You saw it! GHC Tag Champions? Afro, you are a cheap champion! I'm not even going to pretend this time because at Korakuen Hall I'm going to unleash this "monster" Taniguchi! Remember that! Polish up that belt idiots!

Taniguchi makes roaring noises.


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Ohara took the three count, you have had one big win?

HARADA: Today's victory has no big meaning...especially not if you do not take it directly. I think it will resound, but in the end the real situation will be the one to two, overturning it, and winning with strength and that will be the champion.

Q: Are you saying the match will be so intense that Ohara's assertion will not be able to be seen?

HARADA: Ohara's argument is like a net, I can look through it. He wants to use this belt for activities outside the ring that will attract more customers. I think that is certainly wonderful, but I would like to use this belt to make shine the inside of the ring first, not outside it. Unlike Ohara, I raise the stock inside the ring...no...I will retain the Noah Jnr when the time comes.


TAIJI ISHIMORI

Q: You were on expedition for a week, and lost the X-Division Championship?

ISHIMORI: I dropped the belt, but to have it was good experience and I have said to myself "you can go further". I am glad to have had it.

Q: Although at the moment it is unclear, when is your next chance?

ISHIMORI: The junior tag challenge in Osaka, I would like to continue to chase this further.

Q: You showed a new technique today inside the hall?

ISHIMORI: Well, during the expedition the idea came to mind, and it was quite a good feeling when I tried it out today, so it was a meaningful expedition as well.

Q: You are fighting for the Junior Tag again?

ISHIMORI: In the last title match last year we lost, they took, and now we are back on the right track. Hi69 and I will stop them, and we will push forward.


MASA KITAMIYA

"Kiyomiya, age has nothing to do with it. I have only one thing to say, that it is not me who has cultivated in about half a year, the different ways of doing things. All I can say is that if you want to fight at the top, then you need to dig in, get covered in mud, get dirty, crawl out and rise again. It is not a belt you can get with momentum alone!"


KAITO KIYOMIYA

"I never wanted to eat this, it is a blow I did not want to take. It is a shock, but even if it is still a while for me, I will try for the belt again"


YUKO MIYAMOTO

MIYAMOTO: It's not the wrestling he knows. I showed him what wrestling is. Probably he doesn't know it. I guess he has never been put through a table. I punished him by making him eat it. Tomorrow is the Radiant Hall, then there is Maebashi, and I will chase steadily. I will put away The Fist King and wrap the belt around myself on the 2nd February.

Q: Are you going to pull everything out of the drawers to beat Kenoh?

MIYAMOTO: Of course, it is professional wrestling, otherwise it is useless. There is nothing useless in using it everywhere. I am going to hit him.

Link to original article in Japanese

Comments