(Noah) 6th January 2018: Post Match Interviews

(Noah) Post Match Interviews - 6th January 2018 (Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)

Mitsuya Nagai, Yuko Miyamoto & Cody Hall

Mitsuya Nagai: Hey! You saw us! "Monster" Cody, "Perfect" Miyamoto...and as for me, well if you whip people like this, we will be tag champions! It is laughable! The next time I will have a match that will make them regret they were ever champions!

Yuko Miyamoto: Belt hunting, belt hunting! We will capture all of these belts!

Cody Hall: What happened today is only "Day One", and it starts from now!

Hi69 

"In Osaka, we will take the tag titles and until then, I will keep pounding them. Just watch."

Hajime Ohara

"Today I wanted to take it from Harada like a challenger in the five on five, but unlike a movie or drama, it did not work well. However, there was a scene where today I displayed good momentum and with that I would like to head towards Osaka, taking it one by one. The title match has now been suddenly decided and I think there are a lot of fans who are wondering why, and a lot of people who are frustrated about it. I also had some issues, but I have talked with the company and I will try my best to challenge. I will reveal the reason through the Noah site and on my blog soon...so this year...Muy bien."

Daisuke Harada

Q: How did you find the pre-fight match with Harada?

Harada: It was announced suddenly at the end of last year, and before anything I want to hear Ohara's thoughts. I will do it as I am the champion, but I do not agree at the moment with how it has been decided. It is amazing to fight Ohara, and it is worthwhile to defend this belt against him, but on the other hand this kind of thing is not alright.

Q: Do you want to see Ohara assert himself?

Harada: Ohara's opinion is not only for me, but for both his fans and the fans of Noah, I want everyone to be asking, even if he says it on the net. Fans pay for tickets which are not cheap, the way I see it is that who could be interested if you only know it from the Internet? I want to hear what Ohara has to say at the venue, and so do the people who are coming too. So in such a way, the companys intention to comminicate in such a way is interesting. Everyone thinks like that. Even if I did not have this belt and I have felt for a long time that I have wanted to challenge, so if you do not appeal in the ring then no one will be looking forward to it, I will not be looking forward to it.

Takashi Sugiura

Sugiura (dabbing at his nose): Is it bleeding? The New Year has begun then.

Q: How did you find the match against Jay Bradley?

Sugiura: He is a big gaijin...I am bleeding...there is a lot of power.

Q: How would you compare him to Moose?

Sugiura: There are comparisions, Moose is easier and more straightforward. He is more flexible and he is good, and I think he will improve. I have a good feeling.

Q: He has made a serious impression on you?

Sugiura: That's right...(next part did not translate well) but the feeling of living and working in Japan is wonderful.

Q: Do you think he will get used to the Noah ring?

Sugiura: He will become more and more. His body his big, he has good motion.

Q: What are you goals for this year?

Sugiura: I think as a wrestler it is natural to aim for a belt, I am always going to be a wrestler and I am always going to be in that ring, you could say that is my goal.

Misa Kitamiya

"2017 is over! I am going to explode with all the anger I have kept hidden until now! If I have a chance, whether it be for a single or it is for a tag, I will tear it with my teeth! I will do it anywhere! Do you think that I am OK with the current situation? BASTARDS! Doing something that everyone can predict is not interesting! I will not stop, and there is no stopping me! In 2018, I will tear everything!"

Go Shiozaki

"I feel frustrated with this start to 2018"

Atsushi Kotoge

"Omikuji* said misfortune....Omikuji said bad luck, but its not a big deal. It's not misfortune. I've always bounded back from bad luck...well what should I do? Here is 2018"

*Omikuji are random fortunes written on strips of paper at Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples in Japan. Literally "sacred lot", these are usually received by making a small offering (generally a five-yen coin as it is considered good luck) and randomly choosing one from a box, hoping for the resulting fortune to be good. 
Atsushi Kotoge did get one, it showed someone being punished. 

50FP (Mohammed Yone & Quiet Storm)

Yone: We are not going to run from their challenge, it will be absolutely boring to have them stirring up Noah.

Storm: Anytime, anywhere, 50 Funky Powers! We will not lose to Nagai and Tanaguchi! Funky Buster Bomb! Non stop baby! Cannot stop!

Yone: Won't stop!

50FP: Goin'! Goin'! Goin'!

Taiji Ishimori

Q: Today's match is different from originally planned, how was it?

Ishimori: The new opponent is a high flyer, it was a bit tricky, but I am the only person at Noah who can interact with a high flyer.

Q: Although this was the first defensive match you have had in Noah, was it like the X-Division?

Ishimori: You can see from any other match that this was completely different. I took great pride in this match. Everetta was absolutely amazing today, he should be called "Skywalker". Whether in Japan or whether he is overseas, he should be able to have a good match. More and more I would like to have unexpected surprises with the X-Division.

Q: What about your future title defenses?

Ishimori: I will go to the United States again on the 9th, I do not know much about it yet, but I will definitely defend and return to Japan.

Q: You have also challenged for the junior tags?

Ishimori: Yes. The tour has begun with the defense of the IMPACT title, I will go on expedition to America, and then at the final event challenge for the junior tag. It will be a tough tour, but I will overcome. I will protect the X-Division and I will get the junior tag. I would like to conclude the tour with two belts.

Kenoh

Kenoh: Hey! Kiyomiya! You bastard, it was a mistake to spend half a year away! However, after that behavior...Kiyomiya, this the truth...you stand to oppose me. Well that is fine with me, I will crush you you bastard in the next match.

Q: Miyamoto made a challenge.

Kenoh: Miyamoto was the only one in the Global League who gave me a black star. But now...Noah wrestlers, why did you not come forward? Why do you call it "Noah The LIVE" if you do not come up? Marufuji, why did YOU not come up, why did you now show your face you bastard? That is why Noah has been declining like this! I will change it, I saw it today at Korakuen Hall. Do you know why? I am heading in a good direction. Come for me all of you bastards! Don't send me half baked Noah wrestlers from now on. From now on the man who leads Pro-Wrestling Noah...is me!

Kaito Kiyomiya

"I will partner with other wrestlers"

Go Shiozaki

Q: Why did you help Kiyomiya?

Go Shiozaki: My feelings were moved.


Comments