(NOAH) GHC Junior Tag Championship match signing: YO-HEY & HAYATA vs XX (Hi69 and Taiji Ishimori)

24th January 2018
Noah.co.jp


Q: Please tell us your thoughts on the coming match

Hi69: This is not an easy belt to capture, and so I realise you cannot challenge for it many times. Notice the opportunities and take the chances. That is a real man. I will prove it with Taiji.

Ishimori: Thank you for coming today. The belt (X-Division) was taken the other day in the United States, and this is the situation currently. So this time I will focus on the GHC Junior Tag and in Osaka Hi69 and I will definitely take the belts. Please support us.

YO-HEY (in a strange voice): Hello! It is YO-HEY. These two were champions when we first took the belt from them. This is the second time with XX, the same time as in the league. I had a dream the other day about wrestling, but I had not changed my clothes, and my entrance tune sounds, only in a dream could there be such a thing. With them we can make a fierce beautiful match with fun, so we will two people will defend! Please support us with cheering.
(to HAYATA) - say something?

HAYATA: Same.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments