(NOAH) Hi69 "Take This Chance", the resolve to take the belt


20TH January 2018
Yahoo.co.Jp

Pro-Wrestling Noah held the public signing ceremony of the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship to be held in Osaka on the 27th February. The signing was held today in Yokohama Radiant Hall where the Noah are currently holding their double events.

One half of the challengers, Hi69 (26) said with resolution, "I know that this belt cannot be challenged for many times, I will take the chance and prove it with Taiji Ishimori". Taiji Ishimori (34) said, "I lost the title match in the US; this time I will focus on the GHC Junior Tag and we will take the belt in Osaka".

Meanwhile, YO-HEY (29), the 31st holder of the GHC Junior Tag Belt, said "we took the belt from these two twice. I have even fought them in my dreams. These two people do not talk crap and can fight an intensely beautiful match. We two will defend the belt, everyone please support us". HAYATA, showing confidence in the defense said, "same".


Link to original article (in Japanese)

Comments