(NOAH) Post Match Interviews - 15th January 2018



MITSUYA NAGAI & MAYBACH TANIGUCHI

Nagai: You see this man? This is "Mr. Perfect" Maybach Taniguchi! He will wake up rapidly at Korakuen! I will not need to do anything...I will watch from the corner! This man will decide everything!

Taniguchi: Uga Aaaaaaaa !!!


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You are triumphant in your first victory!

KIYOMIYA: Because my opponent is an IMPACT Wrestler, he is a top one. There were times in the match which were communicated with tremendous movement since you lose momentum if you stop in a single. I have decided on single matches from now on, and I also want to re-challenge for the belt without losing this momentum by building up victories.

Q: You finished the match with the Tiger Suplex, will you continue to use this as your finisher?

KIYOMIYA: There are a lot of options for skills, and I do regret that I had not decided on this in Japan. I have proved today against the Impact wrestler that it is a technique that you can take the pin with against anyone in the world. From now on I will develop the Tiger Suplex and I have other techniques that I have not yet used, and with them I think I can take the top wrestlers.

Q: You have more single matches with Kitamiya, Kenoh, Sugiura and Marufuji?

KIYOMIYA: I am in perfect condition to climb up the stairs one by one, and challenge for the belt again. I will take all the wrestlers on, and try again to be the youngest to win the belt.


50FP (QUIET STORM AND MOHAMMED YONE)

STORM: I want February 2nd at Korakuen Hall to come soon! February 2nd - 1,2,3 with the Funky Buster Bomb!

YONE: There is no doubt of that! No one returns from our Funky Buster Bomb! Never returned! Cannot return!

Q: What about the team of Maybach and Nagai?

STORM: It doesn't matter who we fight with, if we decide on a Funky Buster Bomb, then you will never kick out of it!

YONE: I find it interesting that there is such betrayal in the professional wrestling world, and I wonder if such a team can win on the tag front, the important thing in tags is to love your belt and have feeling for your tag partner.

Q: Nagai is foretelling Maybach's awakening?

YONE: Awakening? Awakening, how many times can he say that? Bring a loudspeaker! If someone is "awake" then the fight for the belt will become more interesting. I'm looking forward to tasting it in full.

STORM: Woo! Forever Champions! 50 Funky Powers! Cannot stop!!

YONE: Won't stop!

50 FP: Goin'...Goin'...Goin'!!

 
KENOH



"Yuko Miyamoto...I will admit that you have many belts you bastard, but see this belt (GHC Heavyweight); it has a lot of weight and a lot of history compared to your belt, this is a belt that is not to be wrapped around your waist. This belt, I will put on to ensure the future of Pro Wrestling Noah. Those bastards...from now on it's about Kenoh...come at me!"

Link to original article (in Japanese)

Comments