(Noah) Post Match Interviews - 21st January 2018 - Maebashi, Gunma


HAJIME OHARA

Q: How did you find the final pre-match fight?

OHARA: The win was taken from LEONA, not directly from Harada. I thought he had a new move today, like a stunner. At least it looked like a face buster yesterday, but it has changed a little bit, you see this is how we do it. Both of us are making new moves and more, we are trying to work each other out. Since my Mui Bien clutch has already been studied, it will not be easy for him to determine, so I need to devise something to win. I have said this from the start about the result and the content in the ring. It is natural not to talk about it, but I did want to because after all, it comes from when I debuted in Mexico. Like Mexico's lucha's, I want to make wrestling more available. I want to do things that everyone knows. I have been doing activities different from wrestling since last year, pro-wrestling for young people, elderly people...I felt that it was transmitted. So I want to say that starting from Kawasaki where I live, the "Sports Town", I want it not to be only football or volleyball, but also wrestling. I want to take it to Kawasaki as champion and started disseminating steadily pro-wrestling there and incorporating it in various events. I want to be champion so I can go on a social studies tour. I want the belt anyway, and I want to do what there has never been in Noah before. Take it, bring it closer to my idea...I will give you more puro Noah...I will continue to Muy Bien, so today, Muy Bien.


XX (HI69 AND TAIJI ISHIMORI)

Q: How did you find the final pre-match fight?

HI69: The man that notices the opportunity is the man that takes it. That is XX. We will prove it in Osaka, and defeat our opponents in a supreme match.

ISHIMORI: Osaka is the beginning of our 2018, we will wear the belts again because XX always stand at the heart of the juniors.

Hi69: Not only in Noah, we will have the best junior match in pro-wrestling and Taiji and will surely put the belts on.

THE AGGRESSION (KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & MASA KITAMIYA)

KITAMIYA: Here on the verge of...stepping up here....Taniguchi! Nagai! We will just keep messing with you bastards! Remember that you morons!

(They get jumped by Nagai and Taniguchi and a brawl breaks out)

KENOH

"Yuko Miyamoto! My head and my elbow, what you did is absurd! On February 2nd at Korakuen Hall, I will return it to you, you bastard! I will return it to you not just once, but dozens of times! I will protect this belt and it will be me who will open up the bright future of Noah!"


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: How was your first victory in a main event?

KIYOMIYA: I have had the strength to win the main....I think that winning against Kumano, who I have practised against since I was a trainee is a big step.      

Q: Do you have a lot of thoughts on your win?

KIYOMIYA: Well, I have just returned from abroad, and I have had no results like this, so all the things I have taken from my seniors exploded.

Q: Was it great that you could win from your direct senior?

KIYOMIYA: This is a big step, and I want to take this momentum and win against Sugiura in Osaka.

Q: Do you feel that you have taken "one further step" towards Kenoh after your loss to him?

KIYOMIYA: Yes. I think I did not have the ability until I went abroad, but since I won today, I think I can win against any wrestler if I can use the move I did today in the next match. I think I can win with the Tiger Suplex.

Q: Ever since your return to do you feel you have grown?

KIYOMIYA: Yes, it has not stopped at all. I would like to grow even more and go to the top.

Link to original article in Japanese at Noah.co.jp

Comments