(Noah) Post match interviews - Yokohama Night 2 - 20th January 2018


RATELS (Daisuke Harada, YO-HEY, HAYATA & Tadasuke)

Tadasuke: RATELS had a double win

Harada: There has not been any weakness shown by these four people in the pre-fight, when these four people gather together, they will always win.

Q: It was an eight person tag of purely Noah juniors, did you plan to create such an explosive environment?

Harada: Yes, and I would like to bring this fever to all parts the country, not just Yokohama.

Q: So defending naturally, how much is RATEL's theme for this year going to be further expanding the Noah Jnr?

Harada: Of course, we will be defending the GHC Junior single and the tags in Osaka, this year RATELS has some places to go.

YO-HEY joins in the conversation

YO-HEY: Hurry up! I want to say something! (Imitates HAYATA) Same!

Everyone looks at HAYATA

HAYATA walks off

Harada: Yes, next!

Tadasuke: Oh, the same!

Harada: Next!

(Realises that he is next and walks off)

YO-HEY (who is now the only one left): Next!


THE AGGRESSION (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya)

Kitamiya: Do not forget it! On the tag front we are The Aggression! As I said at the beginning of the year, we will take any opportunity, no matter how small and our breakthrough will be pioneered by you, and by that power we will rise above you!

Nakajima: We are the Noah tag team, The Aggression, don't forget it!

Kitamiya: Today I took it from the champion! Tomorrow will be from the number one contender! The champion and the challenger, we will take it from both of them, understand! I do not know who will be champion, but it is over for them!!

KENOH

Q: You had a rematch with Kiyomiya but....

Kenoh: Kiyomiya, you...where has this momentum gone? You have gone 20 minutes with me, today I guess it was a little over ten minutes. Bastard. Are you going to team with Shiozaki in the future? You do realize that this kind of thing will happen because you are walking on such a loose path! You need to walk on a steeper one! The look in your eyes was genuine when you returned, but today I saw only a fake! Bastard! Think firmly about your behavior in the future!

Q: The state of your right elbow is disturbing.

Kenoh: Miyamoto! This is not allowed! Thanks to you I have stitches in my right elbow! On February 2nd you will certainly need stitches! I do not feel any pain when I think of February 2nd! I'll do whatever I want to now! Yuko Miyamoto, you act like an asshole! However you act, I will accept it all and give it all back, double!

Q: Miyamoto's stance is to wrestle though deathmatches like hardcore and electric currents, what if he deprives you of the belt?

Kenoh: I will accept all of it. This is a real GHC Heavyweight Champion?

Q: Next is the final battle at Maebashi?

Kenoh: I will return a little then, then at Korakuen Hall on February 2nd, I will return it many times, no, tens of times, no hundreds of times!

Link to original article at Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments