Kenoh's 2nd defense, declaration of generation change, "I will be Noah's face"
Yahoo Sports Japan
3rd February 2018
Noah, 2nd February 2018, Korakuen Hall (1015 people)
GHC Heavyweight Champion Kenoh (33) overcame the challenge of Yuko Miyamoto and fulfilled his second defence.
The early struggle against Miyamoto's foul attack, took place outside the ring. He was attacked unilaterally, such as having the desk hit his head, which Miyamoto had prepared on the outside. Still, he took his momentum from a high kick, and foot stomp on Miyamoto from the top turnbuckle onto the desk. It took 16 minutes and 15 seconds for the foot stomp to do its work.
After the match he addressed the fans saying that the era of "Marufuji and Sugiura is over". Takashi Sugiura, who heard this, came out and said, "I may be 48 years old this year, but my time has not ended, I have not even started to build my era. Let me challenge you for the belt."
Kenoh raised the belt and said, "I will defeat Sugiura, the next will be Marufuji, I will be the face of Noah, I will take you to the Budokan!"
Link to original article in Japanese (Yahoo Sports Japan)


Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately