(NOAH) Post Match Comments - 10th February 2018, Kyoto KBS Hall


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Has the GHC challenge officially been decided?

SUGIURA: He wanted this! He is saying that is not the era of Sugiura and Marufuji isn't he?

Q: There has been no change to the challenge?

SUGIURA: Well, not much yet, but I will enter with my fighting spirit.

Q: Although you hold the record for most GHC Heavyweight defenses, you said you have "not created my era" yet?

SUGIURA: Bean Paste? (To a reporter with thinning hair) If you say, "I am not bald", who believes you?

BEAN PASTE: What did you mean by saying that you had not yet created your era?

SUGIURA: That's right. That is what everyone around me is saying, like everything is over. Should I believe this or not when I was an active wrestler? "I created an era" who is to say that anyone would believe that? You say "I am not bald," Who believes you!? That means you are bald! Admit it !!!!

BEAN PASTE: I admit it

SUGIURA: That's why my era has come.

Q: At the Osaka event tomorrow you have an pre-championship battle, normally on the cards you join with Kenoh?

SUGIURA: Motivation is enhanced without having to face each other. I am excited as the thought of facing him. I will make him fucking feel it.

Q: Kenoh is champion, how do you feel about that?

SUGIURA: Well, finally, a power has emerged amongst the young, is Kenoh not the first?

Q: Is thay why you want to beat him now?

SUGIURA: Are you saying that it is because I am a senior? He is a champion and I am a challenger. I want to wear the belt again and feel it, I will strip the belt from him and glare. That is how I feel. Standing up and taking it, I will not shake that feeling.


TADASUKE

Q: You fought Hajime Ohara, the former GHC Junior Champion and the former challenger?

TADASUKE: Do you understand what this means? I can challenge for the GHC Junior at any time! Oh my goodness! I will go crazy from now on! Do you think this is a great up or a great down? Either way, this is different! I am late blooming, but I finally have a result! I will get more from now on! Please write that down!


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You won directly over a Noah senior?*

KIYOMIYA: I am very pleased I could fight with Hitoshi Kumano and get the victory.

Q: When you won the tag you were saying this is a big win, but it is also significant to win in a single, yes?

KIYOMIYA: It is completely different in the case of tag and singles matches, I can win with my true ability, and I do not want to slow down the momentum.

Q: In the previous tour you had four losses in a single?

KIYOMIYA: Although it is true that I lost four consecutive matches, I do think that I was able to absorb a lot of things in it. I do not want to lose my next one.

Q: You have confidence that you could reverse the four losses and rise to the top?

KIYOMIYA: That's right.

Q: Will you aim for the GHC Heavyweight again?

KIYOMIYA: Yes, I will re-challenge and get revenge within the year.

KENOH

Q: What are your thoughts on the match against Maybach?

KENOH: If is was a year ago, it would have been such a result, it did not appeal to my strength, and this past year I have been walking a steep path. Taniguchi! This is my victory! You use rough play, but I am the GHC Heavyweight champion and I always bounce back and win!

Q: The defense against Sugiura has been officially decided?

KENOH: I had defended the belt, I got up and I heard his voice...he is not a half baked wrestler, I will rise beyond him and become Noah's face.

Q: As for the pre-match with Sugiura you have the first one in Osaka tomorrow, these are new cards to you?

KENOH: These are a new meaning, but there are so few opportunities to be challenged, even if his presence is next to me, I will rise beyond Takashi Sugiura in Yokohama.


THE AGGRESSION (Katsuhiko Nakajima and Masa Kitamiya)

Q: The alliance of the challengers was won with only three people left in the team?

KITAMIYA: With this momentum we will go to March 11th in Yokohama now! It is only regrettable as to how much frustration I am feeling! How much frustration I am thinking is accumulating? If we cannot get the belt, then we cannot move forward! I cannot stagnate any more! I will charge through!

NAKAJIMA: Championship team! It will not be long now! We are The Aggression! We will not stop!

KITAMIYA: That's right!!

Please click here for link to original article (in Japanese)

Comments

  1. Nice post. I learn something tougher on different blogs everyday. It can all the time be stimulating to read content from other writers and observe just a little one thing from their store. I’d favor to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing. casino blackjack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted immediately