(NOAH) Post match comments 11th February, Osaka
NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
Q: This was the first match after a long time?
MARUFUJI: I would like to have another.
Q: How was Miyawaki?
MARUFUJI: There are no regrets. I would like to do it again.
MASA KITAMIYA
"As I have said, my momentum is the reason why I have the title match! The build-up, the regrets....my frustration is totally different from others. It's not over!"
KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
Q: You won the match with a high kick?
NAKAJIMA: Masa won, I have won, The Aggression is real, isn't it?
Q: Are you going to chip away at the champions?
NAKAJIMA: What about it? We are The Aggression, when the day comes we will not hand out any treats, and we will go on like this.
Q: There is about a month until it
NAKAJIMA: Our way of fighting does not change, and because of this I will push through. I will get the belt. I have been looking at the belt since the time we made the agreement. There is a chance here which I want to grab.
MINORU TANAKA
"I remember Taiji Ishimori once said "to that extent, you cannot put on Noah's junior belt", I was told that.
On March 11th in Yokohama, the man who was told "to that extent" will get the belt from the man who said "to that extent". We have a single match in Shinjuku, I will do the same for all the results, "to that extent".
KENOH
Q: You controlled the only pre-championship fight done so far?
KENOH: It might be the last time to face Sugiura like this. It might not have been possible for him to take the belt today, but I won, I'll do that too at the Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium! I'll defend this belt. Takashi Sugiura! This is the end of your career, bastard!
Q: How did you find the match today?
KENOH: It was intense just watching it, but today I realised how intense by matching my skin with his after a long time. If you do not go beyond that, this belt cannot shine! If you do not go beyond that, you cannot even shine in Pro-Wrestling Noah. I'll do it. Okay...I have enough idiots to handle. I will overturn everything and become the face of Noah!
Original article from Noah.co.jp can be read here (in Japanese)





Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately