(NOAH) Post match comments, 24th February 2018, Sendai

Noah.co.jp



KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You broke through Cody Hall in a singles match?

KIYOMIYA: To be honest in todays match I could not do the move I was thinking of. Regardless of that, I would like to change that in future challenges.

Q: From todays result, are you still remembering your task?

KIYOMIYA: Because there was a different in physical size, I could not do the Tiger Suplex, which is my own challenge.

Q: Will you have to use more strength?

KIYOMIYA: Well, I feel that I will need to practice even more...it is done for today, now I will look ahead and work towards Yokohama.


KENOH

Q: How as the fight with HAYATA?

KENOH: HAYATA? Great guy, whatever! SUGIURA!!! We drew in Shinjuku, I lost in Korakuen, and I will accept my loss, but you will also lose! In Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium on March 11th I will defeat you! I will hit you with all my hatred, bastard!

Q: You have decided to fight against Kitamiya in Tokushima?

KENOH: I don't know why, but the company did this without my permission. The belt will not be on the line, and I will still defend in Yokohama, and then I am thinking about defending against only one person. Do you know who? The guy who threw away this chance of the greatness of the GHC is the vice president. He is going into the league, and so I will nominate him!


ATSUSHI KOTOGE

Q: Looking towards Tag League you face The Aggression for your first match?

KOTOGE: I have the energy! We will be victorious! Unlike in the junior division, "I want to partner with this person", there is no such thing. Since I have become a heavyweight, I have a base in which to root my own style, so I do not bring another team into this. I want to shape it in my own intensity.

Q: You are moving away from the grudge against Hideki Suzuki?

KOTOGE: You could say that I wanted to add stimulus. I won in Korakuen, my aim is still Kenoh or Kitamiya, rather than someone else. I am going to change Noah, so I will do it, I want Tag League as a trigger.

Comments