(NOAH) Post match comments - 2nd February 2018, Korakuen Hall

2nd February 2018
Korakuen Hall

HAYATA
"I will take the belt"

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI (ABOUT KAITO KIYOMIYA)
"I will admit he has grown, there are not so many people who grow so much during half a year, but I have twenty years in this world. I think he can overtake it. Today it was like this, he is steadily coming along...there is a long way to go, but he is amazing, although there is a long way to go."

KAITO KIYOMIYA
Q: You have lost all four single matches on this tour?

KIYOMIYA: Fuck! It is frustrating...but I will not forget today's loss, all the losses, and I will absorb all the history and get revenge!

50FP (MOHAMMED YONE AND QUIET STORM)

Q: What are your thoughts looking back on the match?

YONE: Well, I am very happy. In the end...somehow we were able to win with the funky buster bomb, they are a strong team, but we still have the belts.

STORM: Yeah! We are ready forever! Everyone who comes! Impossible! We want the best! We need the best!"

THE AGGRESSION walk in

NAKAJIMA: Congratulations. You know why we have come here?

KITAMIYA: I have not forgotten what I said. I took it from YOU (Storm) last month in Yokohama on the 20th. You can't complain of your result today, and we are standing right here, so accept our challenge you assholes!

NAKAJIMA: Don't forget! We are The Aggression....WE, do not stop!

KITAMIYA: That's right!!

(The Aggression leave)

YONE: Well, what they say is reasonable. We are the champions, but but we did not lose in the tag match.

QUIET STORM: I lost in Yokohama, it was not a championship match which is the most important time! They said they want a championship....of course, anytime, anywhere, OK! But they said they do not stop! 50 Funky Powers do not stop! You know why! 50 Funky Powers cannot stop!

YONE: Won't stop!

YONE & STORM: Goin! GOIN! GOIN!!!!!

MITSUYA NAGAI
"Today....today Storm & Yone you were strong, I will accept I was defeated today, but listen up Noah; I am Mitsuya Nagai, I will win and there will be no avoiding it!"

KENOH

"Yuko Miyamoto, no matter what your results are in various organisations and your demonstration of abilities within them, you cannot win the feeling of getting my GHC belt. I swore it. I will go there with this belt.
None of Noah's incomplete wrestlers put their names forward. Takashi Sugiura is different from that. I admit he was my partner. Marufuji, Sugiura, I will crush your era, the era of the old Noah. I will beat him and then Marufuji, I will aim for you head! It will further boost the venue, you know what I mean! Those fucking bastards! Each time at Korakuen I am asking you to go to the Budokan! Even if I have to call you all name by name! Hey, was today great? I don't how great it was because not as many people came as last time. The last time we had more people thanks to everyone in Noah. Thanks to the fans bringing their fucking friends! Today the fact that there was fewer people we my fault, I will try harder in the future!

Link to original article at Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments