(NOAH) Post match interviews - 22nd February, Korakuen Hall



TAIJI ISHIMORI & HI69

ISHIMORI: I don't know who won, but since I was the one who got the 3 counts at the end...its ok in that degree....I dare say it. To that extent, the belt cannot be caught from us. My arm is not quite right, but we will aim for it. I have plenty of drawers, and have not pulled everything out of them yet.

HI69: You can break our arms, but we will still wrestle, I want to break them down steadily.

ISHIMORI: I will repeat it one last time, you will not take the belts from us to that degree.



NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & ATSUSHI KOTOGE

Q: How was it fighting Suzuki?

MARUFUJI: I have strength, I have technology and I think it was outrageous...but fun...it was a different style of wrestling for me and for this guy (Kotoge)

KOTOGE: It was not fun. It had nothing to do with fun. He doesn't want me, so I didn't want to go it. He wants Kiyomiya, and I think we should let him do it.

Q: Was there a severe attack?

KOTOGE: I could withstand fifty of them, I guess I have finally remembered my taste for it after a while. He is tough, well so I am...next is Kiyomiya.

HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: This is your second time in Noah, how do you feel after the match?

SUZUKI: It is the first time since the joint event and as I have said many times, I want to wrestle such people as Marufuji and Sugiura.

Q: Did you match Marufuji?

SUZUKI: I lose out to him in speed as he is a faster tempo than I am. The chops were painful.

Q: After the match, Marufuji seems to have spoken to you?

SUZUKI: Against my will, lets do it. I will be like a parascite because I want to get the job done.

Q: What about Kotoge fighting next to Marufuji?

SUZUKI: Was he there?

Q: Did you not see him?

SUZUKI: He has no guts. I have not come to play you know.

Q: Before the match you said that Kotoge is not needed?

SUZUKI: I do not need him, after all there is Kiyomiya. I think I will bring seconds. I don't want him to lose as Sugiura may get angry, and I have a job to do.

Q: What is next in Noah?

SUZUKI: Next it will be Kiyomiya, Marufuji and so on. The fans want it and it is the reason why some people said "I came to see this". I'm not interested in the champion, he may be saying "their era is over", but it hasn't ended, it is the era of Marufuji and Sugiura and it never changes. I'm not interested in that, it is Kiyomiya, Marufuji and Sugiura I'm interested in.



KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: Following the fight with Yone, you took Storm out with a right high kick with one stroke, will you take the tag belts like this?

NAKAJIMA: With this momemtum, of course and on that day we will stand as the challengers and there will be no complaints.

Q: You kicked the champion in the head (doesn't translate well)

NAKAJIMA: My kicks took the two champions...from this point I have been sharpening my fangs for that title.

Q: Do you have the view that singles and tags are different?

NAKAJIMA: It will not change because I think the belt is a symbol of time. Even if the current champions have it, we are The Aggression.



MOHAMMED YONE

Q: Your partner was defeated in the pre-fight game, you did not want follow him?

YONE: Yes. Somehow the team does not seem like champions, although the momentum of the young challengers has been prominent in the pre-championship fights. Today, a nightmare unfolded in front of my eyes, Storm fell to Katsuhiko's high kick. I put it in the back of my mInd, I fought the usual fight, and I felt I could win. He is strong, but in the end I got the high kick feeling "I have one too", and I won with the muscle buster.

Q: You will fight back now?

YONE: It is not just the other team, but also the fans who are watching, people are looking forward to the results and so I think everyone is wondering who is going to be champion next. I think there is still a long way to go, I'm a middle aged man with an afro and Storm will show the belt furthermore. In Yokohama at Global League we will bring an avalanche. I want to thank everyone for their continued support.



TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: You spoke of Shinjuku when on the microphone?

SUGIURA: I said the same thing in Shinjuku a short time ago. I felt disapointed. The perfect victory, I don't mind that, but it makes me feel frustrated to think of Yokohama. Does it make sense to be spirutally damaged?

Q: Have you found a way to win?

SUGIURA: As expected, I will win on the 11th March by catching him and getting the three count. I will hit him so much so that I will win by knock out.

Q: As the match approaches, is there anything you have increased?

SUGIURA: There is a match tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. I have a feeling of elation, but I want to finish it at 11th March and not get injured.



TADASUKE

TADASUKE: Oh, I fought today...I forgot about it, because I won again. I completely forgot about the fight between HAYATA and Harada. Sorry about that.

Q: Where you surprised by the result?

TADASUKE: Surprised at the result? I told you, the result has finally come to me!

Q: Are you looking forward to further results?

TADASUKE: The Heavyweight Champion is saying that the place we should aim for is the Budokan, I plan to piggyback on that. Let's get everyone! The Heavyweights alone should not get excited, the juniors are also excited. I'm still burning about todays result, but during this year I will go through the card. Write it like that, alright?

LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE (NOAH.CO.JP)

Comments