(NOAH) Post Match Promos from 12th February 2018 (Shimada)
DAISUKE HARADA & TADASUKE
Q: Tadasuke, you defeated Ohara in Kyoto two days ago in a single match, and tonight in the tag match you broke the Backbreakers. You are starting to get results?
TADASUKE: Yes! Finally I feel like I have caught up to results. Well, the championship is still inside of me, I am still moving towards it.
Q: Is it is great that you and Harada defeated the Backbreakers together?
HARADA: There are three units in the Noah junior now, where do you feel the momentum comes from now?
Q: RATELS?
HARADA: On the contrary, who do you think the team with the least momentum is?
Q: The Backbreakers?
HARADA: Can you say they have won and reaped great results? It is natural.
Q: Would you like to challenge for the junior tag belt with this team?
HARADA: Of course I would like to challenge with Tadasuke, but we will see what will happen in Yokohama. I will concentrate on the four major championships.
GO SHIOZAKI & KAITO KIYOMIYA
Q: This is the first time it has been just two people, yourself and Shiozaki?
KIYOMIYA: The truth is in the result, is it not? We defeated the biggest tag team.
SHIOZAKI: There have been many great matches with the opponents, had we found a gap, we could have ended the match sooner. Decision. It becomes necessary when it is acute. (Rest does not translate well)
KIYOMIYA: Good to go!
SHIOZAKI: Yeah, it is good to be tough.
Q: What do you hope for in your collaboration?
KIYOMIYA: I think we have a good relationship because he helped me when I was attacked, but I don't think I should "rely" on Shiozaki now, but despite what I have just said, I would like to tag.
Q: The Global Tag League has been announced for March, and Shiozaki is in a situation where the tag with Kotoge has not been clearly resolved?
SHIOZAKI: He has his thoughts, I have mine, but even if I went with the team of Kaito Kiyomiya and Go Shiozaki, it will still be interesting.
Q: Kiyomiya, do you also want to join with Shiozaki in the Global Tag League?
KIYOMIYA: I think it would be interesting
SHIOZAKI: It has only been the first tag today, so it will be interesting to see what happens from now on, thank you for today (shakes hands)
KENOH
Q: Where you conscious of Sugiura being there when you won today?
KENOH: It is natural, we were in the same corner, I knew he was there. I thought about the match, and I have decided today that my feelings towards March 11th are like this: Takashi Sugiura! On March 11th in Yokohama I will definitely defend against you, and make you eat my footstomp you bastard!
Link to original article on Noah.co.jp in Japanese




Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately