(NOAH) Interview with Masao Inoue, "I will carry it for a long time" - Interview with Masao Inoue.


(NOAH) Interview with Masao Inoue, "I will carry it for a long time" - Interview with Masao Inoue.

Q: On the 18th April, Akitoshi Saito will team with you, how will you fight in the league matches?

INOUE: My basic style will not change. This is professional wrestling and I will chip away at it.

Q: What is it like to be in the eye of the storm?

INOUE: We have to do something to make the League fun. From the point of view of the customers, we do not want to disapoint anyone. I have thought about it (grin)

Q: The last time in the League, you fought with meaning, is it like that again?

INOUE: Huh? What do you mean?

Q: You teamed in 2009 with Akira Taue and in 2011 with Bison Smith?

INOUE: Oh, ues, that's right. I have forgotten about that. I remember it now. It was with Bison Smith when he was a dark agent. I pinned Chris Hero (WWE'S Kassius Ohno) & Claudio Castagnoli (WWE'S Caesaro), and I thought I would die in Osaka against Sugiura and Yone in thirty minutes (laughs)

Q: I remember it well, though you forgot.

INOUE: Oh yeah, in 2009 it was only one win and it was in Aomori. I won over Sugiura. All in all, I was cool (laughs)

Q: ...what an amazing memory. What about your team with Saito?

INOUE: We are the longest members of Noah and two people with long careers (laugh). It is easy for us to combine and to fight. We know what we think about each other. When I was younger it was easier, I could move my body a lot easier, and I did not need to use that much of an amount of physical strength. A young man can use this, but age and career mean that you cannot so easily call on ot. I will not lose to anyone (laugh). Like I said earlier, our team will make the league fun. I will do my best.

Q: There is a big match in Yokohama on the 11th March before the League starts.

INOUE: Cody and KAZMA. My partner is Morihashi. My partner is different, but the opponents are the same. I will not lose.

Q: What is your impression of your opponents?

INOUE: This is the first time against KAZMA? Let me have a look at the skill in this match. Cody is not fully utilized yet. I have fought with a lot of foreign wrestlers...Stan Hansen, Terry Gordy, Steve Williams, Vader, Abdullah The Butcher, Gary Wright. Measures are needed. Cody is this type of wrestler, and I have taken it before that (laugh).

Q: You haven't had a belt in a while?

INOUE: So what? I will try and get it...in Yokohama I will have it for the first time in a while and I will carry it for a long time!

Q: And finally?

INOUE: This may be the last time to appear in a league because of my age, and I would like to have good results. Please expect it there! In Yokohama, we are waiting for your visit!

Link to original article in Japanese (Noah.co.jp)

Comments