(Noah) Post match comments 19th March 2018 - Hakata Stalene



TADASUKE & DAISUKE HARADA

TADASUKE: The three was taken perfectly from the former tag champion. Minoru Tanaka and Yoshinari Ogawa....it is a fascinating tag team. Why waste it and quit, Ishimori? Well, because you quit, I came back. We get one shot in the tag tournament.

HARADA: I will enter with Tadasuke. Yoshinari Ogawa, Minoru Tanaka...Yoshinari Ogawa! The best timing! We will defeat you and and move up. Yoshinari Ogawa...come out!"

TADASUKE: Do not run away!




HI69

HI69: Yokohama has ended, the first match since Taiji quit...as long as I wear this XX costume and this mask, I'm looking for him...but I think that if I keep saying that, then I won't progress past it. Bit by bit, I will forget him (next part doesn't translate well).

Q: Have you decided to enter the Jnr Tag Tournament?

HI69: At the moment I am in a situation where I cannot think of a new tag partner for now, there is some difficulty, because I want to be with a partner I trust. I want to take this opportunity some how.

Q: Will you keep on wearing the XX costume?

HI69: I may change my mind if my mind settles down. I have not changed my mind yet....it is quite difficult.

Q: Do you want to regain the belt?

Hi69: Yes, I would like to win the belt...we...that belt....becoming the champion starts from here, but I wanted to be champion when I partnered with Taiji..it is quite difficult...



CODY HALL & KAZMA SAKAMOTO

CODY: There are two kinds of people in the world. Winners or loser, and we won today...the victory was bought as KAZMA and I are destined to control this league!

KAZMA: Where you watching closely? In today's match we did something completely different to Noah. Who would have thought that chair would have come out? Well, I don't care if this normally happens. Nagai and Taniguchi, we make it interesting! We use our heads as we wrestle! We think more! Lets see how different we and Noah are



GO SHIOZAKI AND KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: What are your thoughts looking back on the match?

KIYOMIYA: I think our team had more momentum today, so "Gokai" will continue to win.

Q: Have you become a Bonze? (Note - this means a Buddhist priest)

SHIOZAKI: It is so the fighting spirit may enter! I was inspired by Yokohama, I was inspired by Kiyomiya, I was inspired by various other matches. I wanted to start from scratch. I think it is meaningful what Kiyomiya did today while the fighting continued and he rolled up Masao and won. I felt reassured like I haven't done before.



50 FUNKY POWERS

YONE: I won! I won!

STORM: In the Tag League we won with the Funky Buster Bomb, nexy time, next challenge!

YONE: OH! For a moment we had the belt...for a moment...I hesitated...but Storm was saying good things, like it doesn't matter where you start climbing from!

STORM: The first dream has ended, but the second one is beginning!

YONE: It is a challenge to win the league, but we will go forward one match at a time!

STORM: We cannot stop!

YONE: Won't stop!

50 FP: Goin'! GOIN'! GOIN'!



THE AGGRESSION

KITAMIYA: Winning gets you two points, getting one is a miscalculated goal.

NAKAJIMA: If Global Tag League is too intense, then it is not fun.

KITAMIYA: We are the champions...I knew they were desperately trying to aim for our heads. This one point will be reversed will the remaining victories we shall have, and we will emerge the unbeaten winners. We are not too late! We will go from here the champions without losing in the finals, but the finals will also face the champions!

NAKAJIMA: Sure, the result was a draw, but we are The Aggression, and we dominated the match the whole time, lets make use of this when we leave this Global Tag League the champions...because we do not stop!

KITAMIYA: It's over!



ATSUSHI KOTOGE

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI: We did not win, but that is not to say The Aggression have it worse than us. Today we drew...let's do a better job and, YOU try harder.

(MARUFUJI leaves)

KOTOGE: Shut up! Partner, if it wasn't for you today I might have won. I'm going to be busy doing a stack of things. I will make it exciting if I have to change gears in various ways.

Q: You are experiencing both the Tag League and the GHC Heavyweight now?

KOTOGE: This situation is the wrestlers in my fucking generation not feeling a sense of crisis. Many years ago in Noah, the other generations were able to take over. I have noticed it the most, and no one else has any sense of crisis, and just because I have noticed it the most I will end this misery, really Noah, if I do this.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp

Comments