(NOAH) "I am annoyed he told me I could not win without a table" Hi69 interview



25th April 2018
Noah.co.jp

Q: How do you feel after participating in the tournament in Sapporo and becoming the new junior GHC tag champion?

HI69: I'm glad to be champion, and despite all the twists and turns, I am glad we became the champions. I think this will be an indication of the future of Noah.

Q: It was said to be a hastily formed team with Minoru Tanaka after Ishimori resigned, what kind of team do you feel it is?

HI69: I respect him as a pro-wrestling senior, and in most groups he has been in before Noah, he has become champion. Even though our team was quickly put together, we have a track record in Hokkaido. There is no image so far of us, but we are champions. Noah Juniors are Hi69 and Minoru Tanaka.

Q: As champions, what are your thoughts?

HI69: Of our defensive game of course, and the symbol of the belt. Both Minoru and I have experience in pro-wrestling life, it would be difficult without it.

Q: At Korakuen you took the pin directly from Daisuke Harade, and at Sapporo you challenged for the GHC Junior.

Hi69: It is inevitable. If you don't have the opportunity, make the opportunity. That is the mark of a real professional wrestler, take a chance.

Q: After Sapporo you challenged for a title match as a hardcore match?

Hi69: Harada told me I used a table. In the first place I do not know what is so wrong with that, it's no different from a RATELS sneak attack. Besides, its been a long time since I have been with a hardcore group, so either it wasn't wrestling, or I couldn't win without it, and I was annoyed. If so, I will try hardcore before the championship. It would be great if I could win both.

Q: What kind of things are you thinking of for hardcore?

Hi69: My hardcore is basic wrestling like normal. It's also hardcore to splash through the table or throw someone into the steel barriers. However, the hardcore match is infinite, the ref and the fans all know this.

Q: What kind of hardcore matches have you experienced?

Hi69: Tables, ladders, chairs. If it is a death match is is flurescent lighttubles, thumb tacks, barbed wire boards.

Q: Please give us your thoughts for Hakara

Hi69: I will win both matches. Noah will not progress if someone does not do this. If I win, both kinds of possibilities will be born, and it will be fun. I will prove them both.

Q: Finally, please give a message to the fans.

HI69: I will hit him with all my eighteen years on both days. Cheer me and come and see me!

Link to original article (in Japanese)

Comments