(Noah) Global League Interview: Kenoh


19th October 2018
Noah.co.jp

Q: Last year you had your first Global League victory, but how is it this year as the defending champion?
Kenoh: You are stupid about "how it is"! For such a vague question, my answer will be no fun at all, I've decided to aim for the second consecutive championship...
Q: You will face Naomichi Marufuji, who you have been requesting a match for a long time, in A Block? The official match is on the 8th November at Korakuen Hall.
Kenoh: I have been asking since the end of last year, I finally got the match after over a year, and that feeling is the best. That said, in the league match, striking down will not be enough. The truth is, in this league, the burning heat towards the Marufuji fight, is my real intention now. Of course I will win the league, get back the belt, and nominate him as my challenger! Just thinking about it makes me shiver!
Q: You also will fight with Katsuhiko Nakajima and Masa Kitamita, who are fighting in the New Generation Army?
Kenoh: I am fighting with the Super New Generation army to beat them myself, but I will show those gytes I am the best!
Q: What about Kohei Sato who fought at "Fire Festival 2017" from ZERO-1?
Kenoh: The first league battle I did since I moved to the heavyweight division, was The Fire Festival. I fought with someone who has a thicker body than most Japanese people, and I remember my own was really stiff. But, I managed to win, and saw that I had broken the heavyweight shell. He is in the same block as me, and it makes me feel I want to get the belt and show him that I have become stronger
Q: Who do you think you will face in the victory?
Kenoh: My hope is for Takashi Sugiura. I have lost twice to him in a title match this year, and I want to payback that disapointment in 2018.
Q: Finally, please give us your thoughts for "Global League 2018"
Kenoh: My Global League fight is going to burn your eyes, fucking bastards!


Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments