(NOAH) "In the championship match, we will show the best Hooligans match to the fans" ~ mini interview with Mitsuya Nagai

23rd October 2018
Noah.co.jp

Q: Global League will start soon, three wrestlers are entered from the Hooligans, can you tell us of your enthusiasm?
NAGAI: Don't waste your time talking about stupid things! We are busy, so I will speak for us! This time The Hooligans, Maybach Taniguchi, Cody Hall and Mitsuya Nagai are participating, we will make this Global League interesting! Fortunately, since the blocks are divided, at Korakuen Hall on the final day, we will show the best battle of The Hooligans to the fans!


Q: This year, Nagai is in A block, Taniguchi and Cody are in B; which wrestlers are you interested in in the blocks?
NAGAI: I do not care about those guys! That means I dare to say, Kenoh and Katsuhiko Nakajima. Kohei Sato I'm not too bothered about as this is the first time we will meet in a single, of course, I will whip the others.
Q: On the 14th October in Kobe, Maybach Taniguchi and Cody Hall lost in the GHC Tag Team Championship in Kobe, but Nagai and KAZMA SAKAMOTO have expressed revenge after the match. Naomichi Marufuji and Akitoshi Saito have entered into A block, and I think it is a great opportunity to acknowledge the challenge.
NAGAI: It is convenient for me to be in the same block as those guys in the league. It's not just winning a match, I will make them understand the firm pressure I will put on their bodies.


Q: Taniguchi? Cody? Are there any wrestlers you are interested in the same block?
TANIGUCHI:...
CODY:...


Q: Taniguchi and Cody will be in B block this time, and so the confrontation will be on the 30th October at the opening at Korakuen Hall.
TANIGUCHI:...
CODY:...
NAGAI: Before fighting, even friends do not prattle! However, it is a conspiracy that Taniguchi and Cody are entered in the same block. Even if they are members of the same team, they do not get along well with each other, unlike any good friends! Thorough comrade and professional in doing it! Anyway, I'm tired of answering such questions. The showdown of these two people will show you that this is "THE HOOLIGANS". On that day, it seems that there will be many other cards that will be drawing attention, I think they will be flashy matches with a dim appeal, and I think we will give results.
Q: Please give a message to the fans who are looking forward to Global League.
NAGAI: In Global League, you do not have to watch the other guys! You only need to see the three of us, The Hooligans! I'm going to whip you all (rough). As I said earlier, on the 8th November at Korakuen Hall, I will show the best Hooligans fight to the fans for the victory! Please look forward to it!


Comments