(NOAH) "No matter whether it is a ally or an enemy, I am completely devoted to aiming for the victory" ~ mini interview with Masa Kitamiya


Noah.co.jp
25th October 2018

Q: This will be your fourth league appearance in four consecutive years, please tell me of your current thoughts
KITAMIYA: Because I have entered four times, and not been able to get results in those four times, so I want to tell myself that just by participating by having matches, I can have a good outcome to some extent.
Q: Two years ago you advanced well, and won second place, but you are saying you did not leave results?
KITAMIYA: Yes. Although I knew I had the momentum and ability, and I had gathered in results, but it cannot be said that I left them.
Q: At the opening match at Korakuen Hall on the 30th October, you will collide with Akitoshi Saito who you clashed with in June for the GHC Heavyweight Tag?
KITAMIYA: Akitoshi Saito has a heavyweight body, and a heavyweight attack, and he personally took the belts from us. I think I have to repay him in the league match.
Q: On the 22nd November, you will clash with Katsuhiko Nakajima who you will have a singles match with for the firsy time in about two years?
KITAMIYA: We clashed last month on the Autumn tour, but it has been a while, and it will be a nice incentive. His special ability is his rapid kick, when that is happening, I will repel it with my own fighting spirit. It is going to be fun.


Q: Kenoh is also in A block?
KITAMIYA: He is a wrestler who attacks with kicks and strikes. Always crackling. I would like to meet you.
Q: Kohei Sato has entered A block?
KITAMIYA: He has the body of a heavyweight, and to have that size is menacing. The weight of each blow is different. I want to be alert when challenging in our first match.
Q: Who do you want to fight in the finals?
KITAMIYA: The champion (Takashi Sugiura), he has the belt that I will always aim at.
Q: Please give enthusiasm for the league
KITAMIYA: No matter whether it is a ally or an enemy, I am completely devoted to aiming for the victory. That is it!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments