(NOAH) "One match at a time, I will go out sticking to victory and aiming for the championship" ~ Mini interview with Mohammed Yone


22nd October 2018
Noah.co.jp

Q: This is the ninth Global League this year, and only you are the only person to have competed in all of them
YONE: I am thankful to my parents who bore me with a strong body. I think it is important to participate without getting hurt, and of course it is important to get good points aiming for the victory, but I think it is an honor, only for myself, to participate in the entire tournament.
Q: Who are you cautious of in B Block?
YONE: Yes, every one of them is strong, each of them have their own personality. Of course, its also how you win, but to shine is the best way to go out. I have also taken from Toshi* quite a bit. Youth is not an enemy, but there are things beyond that, I want to stir up the league in a cunning way.
Q: Your first match is against Atsushi Kotoge on the 8th November at Korakuen Hall?
YONE: I think Kotoge this year has been transitional, he has been doing various things and he has challenged. I was really worried in my thirties, and had a lot of thoughts. I think it is a phase. He is now waving the cape. So, he wants to win, but I will because I've got the Fever*. I am satisfied that he is my first opponent, because I think it is possible to show in the end that it is not only amusing, but that at its roots, this is Puroresu.
Q: Takashi Sugiura of the Veteran Army is in the same block?
YONE: The truth is, Sugi is said to be the champion who suits the belt, I do not feel the age, and I think that is the essence of being "the professional". I am honored to be in the same block, and rather than have a good match, I want to beat him and then do the disco fever pose.
Q: In this block, I think that DDT'S Kazuaki Higuchi is the only wrestler you have never had a match with?
YONE: Well, I have never had a match with him. I think it is a strong thing to have a single match in the league with a member of an outside group, and I am looking forward to seeing what kind of match I can have with such a young athlete.
Q: Who do you think will win from A Block?
YONE: Quiet Storm is all I hope for. Since he is my tag partner, I think I will say during the tags "I will see you in the league final". I will take it one match a time towards my target, one match at a time, and I will go out sticking to victory and aiming for the championship."
Q: Finally, I am asking for your enthusiasm for Global League.
YONE: I said earlier, I am sticking for the win. I think it would be boring if the expression did not appear. "Oh, Mohammed Yone is having a fun match", it is not, "Oh, he is strong, is he not scary?" I think that I will bring it to the conclusion in the end fighting as a pro-wrestler, so please support me until the end everyone!

Original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

* Japanese singer

* Disco Fever


Comments