(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: 30th October 2018, Korakuen Hall ~ Global League night one


AKITOSHI SAITO

SAITO: Starting out...after all, everyone is aware that I am Marufuji's tag partner, and that is only looking at it one way, and I am free of that. I feel firmer.
Q: You have taping on your side?
SAITO: Just a little...but that doesn't matter, as he has inherited the spirit of Masa, and did not attack there. I think that part is truly Masa Kitamiya. After this, little by little, in tags and singles, I will show what fear is. I'd like to start this fast and steady, and also today, people of the same age came to cheer. After all, today's society is also under pressure, and although there is true strength, in reality it can be achieved, even though there is too, "well...I am...".
I guess there are some people who feel it, and others not. Come and watch, its rejuvenating. Our age will go a long way, and I want to appeal to this a lot.


KOHEI SATO

Q: Looking back on the match?
KOHEI: I fought without thinking about it. I also thought about Fire Festival though, but since this is a league match, I want to push through ZERO-ONE'S style right to the end.
Q: The result was a match that seemed to be the initial charge?
KOHEI: Yeah, it was a big deal to be able to break through Kenoh in the first league match, so with this force, I would like to win the league.
Q: Has the hunger for victory also deepened?
KOHEI: I keep that secret close to my heart, I'd be embarrassed to say it, I'd be embarrassed not to, all I will say that I would like to throw down the gauntlet in the future.


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

"Global League, it's amusing isn't it? It's the first match, the first match, only. There is more to come. It's getting exciting"


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: Looking back on the fight with Harada?
SUZUKI: As expected, I had a sense of his backbone, but I did say I was pulling the strings*, and your strings were pulled?
Q: You used "Endless Waltz" as a finish?
SUZUKI: For that I cut his forehead and trampled the belt, and today's match came. That is why I told you, "I will move as I think best".
Q: You were saying, "there is something I want to do?"
SUZUKI: Rather than what I want to do, there is someone I want to do it with. Because I am a champion and it is a situation in which I am chased. I don't want to designate, but I am going to try it. Naomichi Marufuji. Do you want to have a match with me for this belt? It is a mutual thing, and it is not funny when it comes to nothing, and I will regret it if I do not do it. I know that this is Global League, and so I won't press it now.
This is a request from a student to a senior student. Please. I am waiting for a favorable reply.
Q: You have been defeated by Hajime Ohara, another Noah junior.
SUZUKI: He didn't come out today, did he? He can't challenge because he didn't come out, I'm not getting excited about it. Fool didn't come out (rough)
Q: So, after the victory over Marufuji, do you not need the belt anymore?
SUZUKI: Its been about six years since I left Noah. In six years, the belt has fallen so much in value? So now I am coming back, I am going to wind back those six years of this belt.

*"Pulling the strings" - Japanese phrase is "dance on my palm"


GO SHIOZAKI

"As I said in the ring, it is a league match and it has just only started today, whatever situation, no matter what suffering, I will not give up until the end. I will win this league".

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments