(NOAH) "Winning the league is just a stage. Looking ahead, I want to fight to make the audience shudder" ~ mini interview with Katsuhiko Nakajima


Noah 
25th October 2018

Q: You will be competing in Global League for the 7th consecutive year. Please tell us of your thoughts.
NAKAJIMA: I think I will do well.
Q: For some time you have been eager to compete with Naomichi Marufuji, and you will meet him the opening match
NAKAJIMA: You say it is an encounter, but its not a match in the situation that I want.
Q: What is the situation you want?
NAKAJIMA: I want to do it on a bigger stage, like a title match. It's not a league match. Well, I think now you should enjoy Katsuhiko Nakajima to your hearts content.
Q: On the 17th November in Osaka you will face Kenoh, last years league match went to a draw.
NAKAJIMA: He is conscious of me, isn't he? The pre-fight was a lot of fun.


Q: On the 22nd November in Sendai, you will face Masa Kitamiya, which will be the first singles match "The Aggression" will have had against each other in about two years?
NAKAJIMA: It will be fun after a long time, I am looking forward to a singles match with Masa.
Q: Kohei Sato has also entered Block A, what impression do you have of him?
NAKAJIMA: Hmm, I guess he's huge!
Q: Please give us your thoughts on the league?
NAKAJIMA: The winner of the league will win the right to challenge for the GHC Heavyweight? To that end, winning the league is just a stage. Looking ahead, I want to fight to make the audience shudder. Please enjoy the seventh consecutive year of Katsuhiko Nakajima.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp

Comments