(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: 21st November 2018, Aizu Wakamatsu City Cultural Center ~ Global League Night Nine


KAZUSADA HIGUCHI

HIGUCHI: Okay! I got the victory over the revolution! It was just at the last moment wasn't it? The remainder? Well, I lost to Sugiura in Kyoto and thought, "Well, I wonder"; but I thought to myself, just win the rest.
Q: Was this the place to join the revolution?
HIGUCHI: I don't hate it (laugh), because then its not a good revolution. Because I feel like I want one too, Kotoge's feelings are wonderful, so I think that in spite of myself we are in agreement. (laugh).
Q: Did you want to try it, just a bit?
HIGUCHI: No, I wouldn't say it was true. After all, it is the monster who dwells in the ring...anyway, it's done (laugh)/
Q: The next is Maybach, and he is very different from Kotoge?
HIGUCHI: Personally, he is powerful. He will attack you from the start. I am going to do it with all the energy that is left.


AKITOSHI SAITO

"Six points. Doing that by myself by my own efforts makes victory serious, but the rest have eight. It is not far from the end. Certainly, he is absurdly strong, but I am the same. I guess I am done with the next generation. I flew through the first half, and I will do it again in the second."


KOTARO SUZUKI

SUZUKI: I will go after the junior tag as well. There is only one way to go and "breathe life into the belts". I will aim for the two championships. Concerning Tadasuke though, well, you got the wrong target, you collected the head of my senior*. It is expensive. I will beat you down.
(*Yoshinari Ogawa) 
Q: Ogawa has now split from his unit?
SUZUKI: Take a look. He's actively with me right? This should be reflected to the audience.
Q: Another belt win with Ogawa?
SUZUKI: Another belt? Yeah. I have never put this belt on with Ogawa. The next challengers have already been decided? That hastily put together team of Koji Kanemoto and Hiroshi Yamato? Don't be defeated by them you guys. I might be tired, but the 40 year old middle aged man will persist.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: I won
Q: Were you driven considerably to it?
SUGIURA: Even with two hands and three hands*. Even if it is the last stage, there is some method.
(*Idiomatic phrase meaning that his opponent attacked him and he defended with one hand after the other)
Q: This is the 4th consecutive win?
SUGIURA: One match remains doesn't it? I will win the next, so this is not a thing. As for the others, well, I don't know what will happen to them. For now I look forward to Yokohama, the rest is up to the results the others get. For now, I must win, I cannot see beyond that.
Q: Your opponent in Yokohama is Kotoge?
SUGIURA: I'm not in the mood to lose. I am not going to watch my step just because he is strange.

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Made no comment and went straight into the trainers room.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You took the three count from Shiozaki?
KIYOMIYA: Well, this is amazing! But there is more to come.
Q: You took the three from Sugiura with the roll up, but with Shiozaki it was the perfect three count.
KIYOMIYA: The Tiger Suplex has determined the league for a long time, so I finally managed to get results with that theme.
Q: What about Maybach Taniguchi?
KIYOMIYA: I might not be able to go to the championship, but I will press onward without giving up.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments