(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Wednesday, November 14th - Takamatsu Symbol Tower Exhibition Hall ~ NIGHT FIVE


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA 

Q: Looking back on the match with Nagai?
NAKAJIMA: What I did...I got worked up (Laughs)
Q: Did you feel the challenge?
NAKAJIMA: Don't you feel it? (Laughs) Well, thanks to that, I got the points today...he's only small fish anyway.


ATSUSHI KOTOGE

Q: You got your first point in your third match?
KOTOGE: It was good, it was good. 0 wins is not good. If I can't keep getting results, then I'll be a laughing stock. I know I seem like a comical middle aged old man, but I worked hard (rough).
Q: How was the fight with Kiyomiya (rough)?
KOTOGE: Its useless Kiyomiya, you lost to me. Oh well, (next part doesn't translate well, but I think he says something like Kiyomiya has never come up against his type). It's amazing how wide the world of wrestling is. I will show the "extent" of that to the Noah fans.
Q: Next you will face Shiozaki in your hometown, Osaka?
KOTOGE: That's right. I don't feel confident. No...no...no...there will be a revolution! I will win! I will win!


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: This year you have had a match with Yone, who you have teamed with as the veteran generation?
SUGIURA: It's mutual, neither of us wanted to be defeated by the other.
Q: You have 2 wins and 2 losses?
SUGIURA: What do you mean by that? As I said in Hiroshima, I am telling you that I cannot lose anymore matches.
Q: Next it is the clash with DDT'S Higuchi?
SUGIURA: He's doing very good matches, and there seems to be power. Oh well, I like opponents who attack from the front. It's easy to do. You only have to do it until either of you collapses.


KOHEI SATO

SATO: This was the first time I have done it with him (Storm), it was about 4 or 5 years ago, but it was in a tag. I mean, I am familiar with him. His strength is amazing. I haven't mentioned the 50CM arms, I'm still in pain from the first headlock.
Q: You have now four consecutive wins?
SATO: Yeah that's right...I have the desire for four wins too..
Q: You are running ahead in the scoring situation?
SATO: Look! Don't you think that my greed and ambition have emerged? But, I am an adult, and I have patience.
Q: Are you being cautious before announcing you have been supreme in winning many times?
SATO: I don't know yet, there are seven matches after all in the league.
Q: Next you face Nagai?
SATO: In what way? Now, Nagai has a similar style, but how is it currently? During this time, it has been Katsuhiko Nakajima, (rest does not translate).
He ends up saying that he wants to get five wins in a row.


MASA KITAMIYA

KITAMIYA: Three loses, I will not give up when there is hope, I will even crawl up to get rid of it.
Q: Next there is Quiet Storm?
KITAMIYA: I cannot lose another one. Quiet Storm in Kyoto, Katsuhiko Nakajima in Sendai, I want to win and preserve hope.
Q: You shook hands with Kenoh after the match?
KITAMIYA: To say something pretentious, we fought to the death. I take delight in that I think, and please don't forget it. I don't trust professional wrestlers who do not have ambition. That's it.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments