(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: 17th November 2018, Edion Arena, Osaka ~ Global League Night Seven


QUIET STORM

QS: Oh yeah, baby! Never give up!
Q: Looking back on the battle with Nagai?
QS: Nagai was careless. He will do anything to win, but he was defeated by the 50cm Lariat! I may have lost three times, but just barely. However, I am confident!
Q: Where you happy your first victory was in Osaka?
QS: I am very happy. Osaka, is my home town in Japan. There are a lot of people there who support me, and I am very happy. From now on, no more losing, even in hard matches, I will not be defeated!
Q: And to Yone in the final?
QS: Yes! I have been wishing for this forever!


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA (gasping): It's very different...okay, okay...it's tough...it's tough...
Q: You won the victory over Yone, is this the first one?
KIYOMIYA: I won, but the damage, is it a lot? Yeah...
Q: You have had three defeats in a row, what was the situation in this match?
KIYOMIYA: I knew it was going to be a tough fight, the league is not over yet, I kept that thought in my head today.
Q: Shiozaki is next?
KIYOMIYA: I think I can do it, if I concentrate everything on the match like I did today.


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Looking back on the Maybach match?
SHIOZAKI: He is an opponent with a bond, although he is with The Hooligans now. More and more, I have to show things that are exciting, otherwise, where is the challenge in that? If Maybach Taniguchi looks back on himself and his strength, he will become stronger and be able to show it. As for today's occasion, I could not afford to be overwhelmed by it.
Q: You have maintained your position at the top of the block, and this is your fourth win after a loss?
SHIOZAKI: I do not need a nightmare like yesterday. No more. It is a shame I was defeated, but I will go on like this the rest of the way.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: You fought Saito, although he is your partner?
MARUFUJI (sitting in the interview area and holding an ice-pack to his left shoulder): Really...this is no good, you can see, however, the bad condition. But I don't want to lose because of it...I don't want to blame my condition or my age. This bad condition is my fault. You can tell just by looking at Takashi Sugiura. His age, that condition. I don't feel much self pity, but I have to have the willpower to win.
Q: This is your third victory from two defeats in a row?
MARUFUJI: I have to show a more interesting match, I have to show everyone in the country the best matches...its pathetic.
Q: There is no choice but to have a good match?
MARUFUJI: There is no choice but to do it.
Q: Next is Storm?
MARUFUJI: Damn it. It's going to be tough, but I will keep winning. I will keep winning.


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: How was the battle with HAYATA?
SUZUKI: Surprisingly he showed potential. Good luck with that.
Q: You advised not to play your trump card first, and you have managed to annihilate RATELS?
SUZUKI: Why not? The abolition of a group with the power of friendship? Even with that, you could not win against me.
Q: Tadasuke has challenged you?
SUZUKI: I never said I would "do" it, it has been decided without my permission. It's easier to get them quickly right? Well, the ending has been settled, and as it was said earlier, I'm going to crush those guys, so think carefully about it before you come to the ring.
Q: Will you consider joining a stable later?
SUZUKI: No, not from my standpoint. Next time, it could be different, I don't know what I will decide, but challenge me, show me all the good things, will you break down in front of me? Where is the challenge of the person who is generally losing in the league and is is now challenging me?
Q: Tadasuke said what happened in the past has nothing to do with it?
SUZUKI: The past does not reflect the current position does it? (Rest does not translate well, but I think he says something like he is not the person he was then)
Q: You said with the belt you want to do "interesting things" with it. Now you have it, did you realise it again after your first defense?
SUZUKI: I have had love for a long time. I will not change it, but there is something I would like to do with it...well, until the league is finished, Marufuji, I do not wish to trouble you, but I would like you to reply as soon as it finishes. Please, older brother, this is a sweet request from a sibling pupil to a senior. I am waiting for it, and I know that I have to make sure not to overstep the mark. I appeal to your feelings as an opponent for an "epic battle".


KENOH

"I have lost twice in Global League, and my own victories have vanished. It would be hopeless to just throw it away. You know what assholes? I'm not going to give up hope! If I abandon hope, I cannot see my victory! I will win the championship! I will win the final two championships, and get back the belt from Sugiura. My first challenger will be Marufuji, and I will aim for the head of "Noah's face", fucker."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments