(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: 22nd November 2018, SENDAI PIT, Sendai, MIyagi ~ Global League Night Ten (Block A Final)

MINORU TANAKA
"This guy* says that the junior tag belt is "not breathing", but if you can persuade Ogawa, come and express your challenge properly. Because we have Koji Kanemoto and Hiroshi Yamato as challengers, our priority is to protect the belt. However, there is a trend where the tag belt is considered to be taken more lightly than the single, it happens in the Pro Wrestling world. Whenever you say it, anytime, I am ready for a fight, and I am confident that I will return it. I would like to do it against Marufuji too, get my own way like that. If you can get Ogawa to do it. Try it."

*Kotaro Suzuki


QUIET STORM
"I was defeated in four league battles, and now I lost it all. I will keep this stored in my heart and will absolutely win next year. Saito is the tag champion. Yone and I have never had a rematch since losing it in March. I want a rematch as soon as possible. I want a tag title extremely".


MITSUYA NAGAI
"Kohei and Kenoh, say what you want about this League Battle? Aside from those two, I have made it interesting! Even though I could not leave a good result, I will rebuild and whip you all again! Hey! Kenoh! What is this "Ray of Light?" I wish there was a light! A light to shine not only on Noah, but on the whole puroresu world. You can go there, until the next match!"


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: Are you waiting for the results of the main?
MARUFUJI (sitting in the interview area): (breathing heavily)...what should I do next? I guess it would be to win.
Q: It will be Nakajima if it is less than a draw in the main event, the winning decision will be decided if it is less or equal to the draw.
MARUFUJI: What will happen if Katsuhiko wins?
Q: You and Nakajima are side by side, Nakajima could win the championship in the finals?
MARUFUJI: Heaven knows...if Katsuhiko won, Katsuhiko, I could not prevail if it was him. It cannot be helped. But, even if someone likes Kitamiya wins, even in my kind of condition, Kamisama* have not abandoned me.
Q: The state of your left shoulder is quite bad?
MARUFUJI: The shoulder is getting better and better...Kohei...that's a beast. In any condition, I had to win absolutely. If you lose, then everything is over, you win, you win...I'm going to the finals. I'll see you in the main event.

*Kamisama = God or Shinto Gods.


MASA KITAMIYA
"WHO won today? Whether you win against your fellow pupil or not, this is about winning the championship! I may have been forced to leave the league, but I TOOK IT today, doesn't that win mean anything?! Such a shallow idiot! (rough) I cannot leave any results, only my hatred!
The rest doesn't really translate well, but he's basically saying that he is tired of everyone, especially "taking bites for that bastard" (Nakajima), and ends with "it's over"


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Huh...I guess I did not think I could be stopped by Masa. It's impossible now. It's frustrating. But, there is only next time. I may have lost this league match, but I have had results. I have an idea about what to do next, and "that time" may come soon...

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp

Comments