(NOAH) NOAHFUL GIFT ~ POST MATCH PROMOS ~ 24th December 2018


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: The pre-fight came unexpectedly?
KIYOMIYA: I think it is fate, I was not expecting a pre-match at the Christmas box office. This is why I think the stream is now running completely towards Korakuen on January 6th.
Q: This is the start of your entry with the single belt? (rough)
KIYOMIYA: I see a new view before me, and I would like to share it with the customers.
Q: You were booed when you attacked Okada, did you realize your position then as a different kind of champion?
KIYOMIYA: This was my first time in fighting Okada, its bad for him, but I think that a new encouragement will be born from now on. I think this is also a new Noah, and I will be sure to defeat Kenoh on January 6th, and make it resound within you.


KENOH
"Well, it was good, hitting him before the title match. You know what happened today? He was fighting with a burden, wasn't he? It was not vivid! Listen! You are Kiyomiya, aren't you? Pro-Wrestling Noah! I ask you this, why have you put such a heavy burden on a young man of three years experience, and what are you planning to do? Make him repeat the failure again? Also, are you trying to disguise promising newcomers? He is, and I will say it, "Noah's Treasure, but he is not "now", it is stupid of Noah to put such a burden on a youth of three years. I will change all of that! That is why I will take the burden that Kiyomiya carries on the 6th January, and let him grow with confidence again.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit to Noah.co.jp

Comments