(NOAH) Today's child of puroresu: Kaito Kiyomiya's Story

30th November 2018
Puro Today 

Today's child is completely cool in the morning and the evening. I'd like to drink "soup break" at the Oden stall, hot sake with oden dashi...I also like piping hot noodles ~ and I have a lot of things in my head about the end of year party.

Well, today it is Noah's Kaito Kiyomiya.
I have not had much contact with Noah so far, and this is Kiyomiya's first appearance as the "26th child of wrestling".

"I will do my best for my debut in Noah!"
He said it forcibly, but there is no denying that his recent success has been remarkable. Last year, when he returned from abroad, he was so different that I thought, "Who...?"
Of course in a good way.

At the Sanrio exhibition in February this year, I first met with him, but the moment I saw him walking towards me, I thought, "he will become absolutely popular".
This is what we call aura.
It is not because he is handsome, he has suddenly become gorgeous.
I have only ever felt it for several athletes, but recently it is for Kiyomiya and Jake Lee. Kiyomiya is not just about looks, his suplex is amazing; he has a beautiful bridge too. He has a thick neck, especially for the bridge technique. The hold is wonderful, it has a beautiful curve.
Kiyomiya is really beautiful, especially when doing it and is up and coming. I think the foundations are there.
If you have this stability, then you can apply it. The future is infinite, isn't it?
Hideki Suzuki says he has been paying attention to Kiyomiya as well, because he feels his promise.

Whichever promotion you belong to as a wrestler, Noah seems to have a forceful feeling for its youngsters; there was a time when he was having difficulty in getting results, but he has impressively won the Global League.
On the 16th December, at Yokohama Radiant Halls, he will challenge Takashi Sugiura or his belt.

Kiyomiya loves tomatoes.
"If there are tomatoes in the buffet, I will eat them all the time".
He was talking about his love of tomatoes passionately. Tomatoes are nutritious and abundant in lycopene, in Europe there is saying "the doctor turns blue, when the tomato turns red" (note, it's actually "an apple a day keeps the doctor away")
Kiyomiya's love of tomatoes are hardcore. It is a "Tomato love", rather than just "I like it a little".
The name of K-DOJO'S Kaji Tomato is concerning, for example he will say "I drank tomato juice because I drank too much last night and I am hungover" and "there is a delicious shop that sells tomato sauce" ~ etc. When e-mailing about Tomatoes, he says he is really happy he can talk about them.
Well, he likes it so much...it goes far beyond what I can imagine.
So, I am going to put it here that I am making tomato cup soup, and because he likes it so much, the tomato image comes out in his character.
Makabe likes Mont Blanc, and is still active, so I think that Kiyomiya should be even more appealing. 

Kiyomiya with his bright smile, gets stronger each day.
Will this vigor open up a new era?
It is not an exaggeration to say that the future of Noah depends on Kiyomiya.

There will be a celebration party with tomato dishes of course when he takes the belt.
I expect it.

Link to original article from Puro Today (in Japanese)

Comments