(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ "Navigation For The Future 2019" Night Four ~ Esupuma Isauma (Kawagoe-shi) (Sunday, January 13th 2019)


KOUKI IWASAKI AND KEISUKE ISHII

ISHII: It seems that somehow (Ohara) got in the way. It's a deadly knee kick that I have been using for ten years. The first knee kick of 2019, cracked the Noah mat. I was confident today, so I think we will get it, hey Iwasaki?
IWASAKI: Underneath everything, I've been too polite, but from now on all of "me" is going to come out. Ishii-san, lets put on that belt! Lets roll it around out waists and become the champions, and pound the Noah junior tag front.

HITOSHI KUMANO walks in

KUMANO: Oooooh! In Korakuen, Ohara will return to form. I will do it there! Oh yeah, it will be done, do you understand? (laughs) Resistance, so do not let us catch you (rough). Remember that, assholes!

(Walks off)

Iwasaki: This is heating up, so we don't lose the heat on the 1st February at Korakuen Hall, let's do it! Lets fight even more!


THE HOOLIGANS

KAZMA: Victory! Okay, we made a small mistake and lost yesterday, but its not a problem. Out of three consecutive fights, we have two wins and one loss, and we are the winners. Yone. Storm. It's SO easy. Even if Nagai is not here, and Hino is not here, it's no problem. There is no problem if it is just Tani by himself. Do you understand? Easy, Tani, easy! Would you like to say something?

TANIGUCHI screams and strangles a reporter


YO-HEY
"For the time being, I would like to say only one thing...that well, I don't even know what I've been saying since I have been participating in Noah, after all I became the center and I will do all the most new and exciting things that have never existed in the history of Pro Wrestling Noah...that has become my goal. What business is at hand? Well, I will say it quickly, I think that I will be champion. Oh well, the championship has returned to Daisuke Harada and the team of RATELS, until now, I studied hard from Harada, and whatever I do, betraying him, whatever, I will become the champion...and I will be the one to move a new Noah's ship. I will not lose. Defeat...Basilisk*...connection is a serious problem. Today my head is Fran Franc*. I don't have anything to say about it, if you have any questions, I will answer sensibly, I usually do thank you very much!!

*He means the Japanese manga and anime series about two rival gangs battling to become shogun.

*A Japanese business with many different ventures such as interior products, beds, bedding, couches to miscellaneous products.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (ALL picture credit to Noah.co.jp)

Comments