(NOAH) Post Match Promos ~ Korakuen Hall, (Sunday, February 24th 2019, "Navigation For The Progress", NIGHT FOUR)


YO-HEY, KOTARO SUZUKI AND YOSHINARI OGAWA

YO-HEY: Hey hey hey hey hey! Congratulations to the new champions! I want to say something before! WIFE! You are fascinating to me! Seriously! If you try and make such provocation interesting, we will make it more interesting with three people! Get ready! These are the super champions, Yoshinari Ogawa and Kotaro Suzuki! The focus is on the new champions, there I also have a sudden...sorry, "tent*". No! I'm getting angry! The three of us are going to go crazy. Pay close attention to what we are going to come up with, it is interesting! I'm angry!! I'm angry, and I'm going home early.

YO-HEY leaves

OGAWA: I will put it simply, they will have their match. HAYATA, what you did is unforgivable.
SUZUKI: This is a RATELS counterattack for YO-HEY leaving, is this their way of firing back? All of them have lost to me, and they can't win either if the faction is a tag.

Q: What about wearing the belts with Ogawa?
SUZUKI: There hasn't been a lot of opportunities to tag, but as it was Maru-KEN**, it has been about fourteen years since we aimed for the tag? Winning with Ogawa like this, to be honest, I am happy.

Q: Ogawa?
OGAWA: I thought that if we tagged, then we would get it, the new business is removing (Misawa)...but let me say this, Kotaro and I probably will do the reverse I think.

*Think about what this could possibly mean. No. I'm not explaining it. I don't want to know in the first place. 
** MARU-KEN: KENTA & Marufuji tag-team (called in the West "KENTA & MARUFUJI", in Japan "Maru-KEN")


EDDIE EDWARDS

Q: How was the match?
EDWARDS: The last time I came to Korakuen, I lost to Nakajima* for the championship, but I am glad that I have returned in this way. I beat Kitamiya, who is top class in Noah, and I am happy. This match was meaningful to recognize again that I am a member of Noah.
Q: What are you focusing on, now that the tag challenge has been transmitted?
EDWARDS: I want to become a champion, single or tag, but I am focusing on the tag. I have never worn it, and I came to Japan for that.
Q: You shook hands with Kitamiya again?
EDWARDS: I have respect for him. Thanks to him, my strength was drawn out, and at the same time I was able to confirm to myself the feeling, and I felt grateful for it, that I had "come back to Noah again".
Q: Noah is now a new company?
EDWARDS: Noah is my home, now and then. I may change, Noah may change, but I think Noah is still Noah.

*He lost to Kenoh, not Nakajima.


THE SUGIURA ARMY (Takashi Sugiura, Masao Inoue, Akitoshi Saito, Yoshiki Inamura & Kinya Okada)

Q: How did you win?
SUGIURA: We all worked hard, the young guys, Saito, and even the old man...No! Inoue. Inoue has worked harder than usual.
Q: You were completely defeated in all the pre-matches, and you said you were anxious, but Inoue today was dependable?
SUGIURA: Dependable. I'm ecstatic. Ectasy and anxiety, both are in me....
Q: What about you, Saito?
SAITO: Today was a team victory. We were able to hold down being strong as a team, because Inamura did it. I want to say one more thing! Hooligans, you may have had to break up today, but Maybach Taniguchi, don't be sad! Come to us and back to the pro-wrestling mat!
SUGIURA: That's right. From now on, each of you will go your own way, won't you? You have been dissolved, so redo yourselves.
Q: There was a chant for "Masao" too?
INOUE: That was due to Saito. Saito is chivalrous. Cheers for a weak man...
Q: Inamura also forced two people, one of them was you, to be eliminated?
INAMURA: I could not have done it if Saito did not call for me to do it. I think I am glad that I could read Saito's thoughts, and I think it was good to remove the opponent.
Q: Okada, your result was disapointing?
OKADA: I could not do anything during the fight, but I was thinking how far I could go with Inamura? Since Inamura worked hard, it was nice to beat the Hooligans.
SUGIURA: Well, you were holding down one of them who was attempting to get in the ring, it is strong enough.
Q: I hear that singles match with KAZMA will be arranged?
SUGIURA: I guess he's angry. He's talking impulsively I guess. Well, I will face him.

THE HOOLIGANS

KAZMA SAKAMOTO: I am not a man of just two words! The Hooligans will break up today like we said in the ring, but Sugiura...you don't understand my thoughts. Free thoughts, thoughts of The Hooligans. In today's match I was pinned, but I don't say that, "we got" pinned. So, do the singles match with me in Yokohama. I have other "friends" in addition to the Hooligans...

MITSUYA NAGAI: Defeat. What I am going to say is okay. The Hooligans, its over now...Mitsuya Nagai...what will happen in the future? Will I leave Noah, or will I appear as a new hero? I don't know!

CODY HALL: The Hooligans finished today. But, I am not defeated. I did not come to Noah to be a Hooligan, I came to become a monster. I will do what is next for me.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"Kiyomiya's dropkick was effective, but seriously....this is an pre-match, so we test each others mutual skills and then wait for the day...but, I do not want to do something like a petty scout fight like that. The final technique...yes, that's right. Its called "The Perfect Keylock". Its a new perfect move. Its out of a different drawer. It's not furniture from a cheap little drawer. Its beautiful, luxurious, lots of drawers, "furniture" like I am supposed to be. This is going to get more and more interesting! That is why a high-end furniture store is going to be my sponsor! (Laughs)

MINORU TANAKA
"Marufuji vs Kiyomiya is going to complete the line up, I told you that I wanted the main event of Yokohama, but when I saw the card today I thought it would not happen unless I took it here...it is truly disappointing. However, in Yokohama on the 10th, I will not give up on taking the main, so that the GHC Junior Championship will not be defeated by topicality. I will win over any topics, and win over the main."


AXIZ (Go Shiozaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima)

SHIOZAKI: Well...it worked.
NAKAJIMA: It worked very well. Amazing career. An eye for an eye, each is different (rough translation). But now Noah, we are not buried as the "mid-generation".
SHIOZAKI: Nakajima, Shiozaki, take it from us especially, we will make it a situation were you will need to watch us. Look forward to it.
Q: Edwards and Kitamiya, who said be said to have formed quickly, have made a challenge?
NAKAJIMA: Make no mistake about their strength, but I can't think of losing. We lost the belt, and got it back again, and I think it different from the past. I am convinced of that. Today's Nakajima and Shiozaki is different. So! Well, we got the belt for the second time, and tried to decide the name of the team. We are sandwiched between the generation above and the generation below, so we thought that we would take the name "AXIZ" in the sense that we will become the center of Noah, the meaning of "Axis". Although it it spelt "AXIS", our spelling is "AXIZ". Noah have started a new voyage, and we have started a new one too.
SHIOZAKI: Pro-Wrestling Noah and the pro-wrestling world, we will swallow it all, let's go!
NAKAJIMA: Yeah. From now on Pro-Wrestling Noah and AXIZ...I am looking forward to it!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah GHC

Comments