(NOAH) Daisuke Harada mini interview


Noah.co.jp
8th March 2019

Q: On the 10th March you will defend against Minoru Tanaka, your second defensive match against this opponent. Please tell me your thoughts.
HARADA: First of all, the business has become new. It will on the 10th March in Yokohama, and I strongly feel that I want to defend, and leave the ring as champion.

Q: Minoru Tanaka challenged you on December 24th 2017, and you have picked up the victory?
HARADA: I guess next will be questions on losing, next I will defend to make similar questions too.
(Rough translation of both questions)

Q: After the title match, you have had pre-fights at various places, did you feel something different about Tanaka?
HARADA: The difference between Minoru Tanaka last time, Minoru Tanaka recently, and Minoru Tanaka since he challenged, is his good preparation and the look in his eyes is different. What he introduces to play in the match, and smiling unexpectedly has also vanished. I think that those things are appearing now in his eyes.

Q: Tanaka requested the match be "the main event at Yokohama".
HARADA: I have done the same thing, but saying it will not change anything. I think he came here because he thought that the match with me would have been able to aim at the main, I really want to answer that emotion during the match.

Q: You said you would raise the values of the GHC Juniors above that of the heavyweights?
HARADA: I wonder if both our remarks are similar. After all, it is necessary to change the stance that the heavyweights are above the juniors, and there are people who want a change. I just put it out to them. Well, I don't know if we can go to the main this time, but I would like to defeat the main without being in it.

Q: On the 26th January you defeated YO-HEY in Osaka; I feel this year is going well, including being the first IPW junior champion in the UK.
HARADA: I think more chance than favorable opportunities has come round. I am in good condition and can get popping results, it's not as if I can't.

Q: I think your ability is the reason why you could make all the opportunities happen?
HARADA: Well, maybe. I took the IPW junior about two months ago, but nothing has developed yet. After all, it is the belt of a British group, so than rather than defend against a fellow Japanese, I think it would give value to the belt for one of them to come soon.

Q: When you defend in Yokohama, do you think you will be leading the Noah Juniors from the start of the new organisation, but what are your future prospects?
HARADA: I always want to stand at the head of the Noah juniors, and just because it is a new organisation, there is no such thing as wanting to head to the top. After concentrating on the title match, I will revisit the future prospects again.

Q: Finally, please give a message to fans who are looking forward to the 10th March Yokohama event.
HARADA: Since HAYATA has returned, I will defend my single and with HAYATA & TADASUKE we will monopolize the junior titles with RATELS, and we will make the future of the Noah Jnr's the best in the world!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments