(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Kanazawa Distribution Centre (21st March, "Spring Navigation 2019" ~ Night Five)

MINORU TANAKA & HI69

Q: Was this "revenge" for what happened last night?
TANAKA: Yes. Yesterday was crazy. Well, the title match has begun, even if this was not a two on two match. We are going for it.
HI69: Even if Junta lost today, it is still our "win". You will understand by that last sight of us.
Q: If you win, you will be a double junior champion.
TANAKA: This is a snippet of "Mino knowledge", but in 2000 I was the first to have worn both the IWGP Junior singles and the tag for the first time at the same time. I would not be the first to do that for the GHC Junior, but I want to aim at having a double championship again.
Q: If you carry both the single and the tag, you will be busy with title matches?
TANAKA: I really love pro-wrestling, so I would like to do a title match twice in one tour. In New Japan I did a tag match and a singles match in tour. As I always say, "I will die for this belt". Miyawaki-kun is fine, even he has the feeling for this industry in that "I will make the Noah juniors resound in this industry". We will receive anyone's challenge, so it would be better for only the strong to come.

*STINGER (Yoshinari Ogawa, Hi69 & YO-HEY) walk past then, Ogawa throws his taping Hi69 and mentions his weight.

Q: Hi69, you have an issue with weight?
HI69: What can I say? I can't forgive that last comment. Tanaka, I feel refreshed....
TANAKA: "I....."
HI69: No, not at all, but yes you see, I ate too much grilled meat yesterday, and I am about 105 but....
TANAKA: You can't keep it at 102kg?!
HI69: No, don't worry, it will be fine, because 2 kg and 5 kg are the same! Each day I am going to put my weight on Twitter, and my diet too, and then weigh myself for Korakuen on the day.
Q: You will bring a scale to the ring and have a public weigh-in before the match?
HI69: Yes! If I don't, no one, not the wrestlers or the fans, will be convinced.
TANAKA: From now on Hi69's Twitter is the focus, because it looks a little like RIZAP*
Q: Will you make full use of your weight?
TANAKA: Yes, because 99.9kg is okay.
HI69: Weight is the power of my special move.
Q: There is also a risk of your knees being attacked?
HI69: They have been bad for eighteen years and been attacked for eighteen years, I know how to fight with it, so do what you want. There are now no pre-matches until the 29th in Korakuen. Isn't that sweet?
TANAKA: That's right. It will happen again, but we are "going forward".

*RIZAP was a struggling gym franchise.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
Q: You mixed it up with juniors in this match?
MARUFUJI: It was fine! More and more will come, but I'm not in the situation where they can reach me yet.
Q: You are still in the middle of "finding yourself" after being defeated by Kiyomiya
MARUFUJI: Yes, I think what I am doing with the juniors will be a source of something. But still, not yet.
Q: What is your theme now that you will not be participating in the tag league?
MARUFUJI: Do I have a theme? Will somebody bring me the theme? Well, before that, there is Korakuen! Mochizuki...Motchi...I am very much looking forward to seeing you in the ring again.
Q: You don't want to do it just once?
MARUFUJI: Is the target me or Noah? It may depend on that person, but its up to other guys as well. But if someone thinks that "Mochi" is delicious, then you should eat it. Anyhow, it is Mochi, that is why!


KENOH & KAITO KIYOMIYA
Q: Today you beat AXIZ and have had a win in the main, four in a row?
KENOH: This result shows our attitude! We will win Tag League, lead Noah and show a new view, this is a feeling that will only appear in the result!
KIYOMIYA: We are not a familiar tag team, but we have faith and trust. I believe in our "heart". I believe that the tag champions cannot exceed, we will in Korakuen, please watch tag league.
Q: In Tag League it is a situation that each team has appeal, but there is no change in recognition that the strongest opponents are AXIZ?
KENOH: They are the tag champions, more or less I think they are the best opponents! Did they understand what we meant in the last few matches? Did you, tag champions? This is sweet! Become opponents who can understand our intense feelings! Hey, don't get comfortable!
KIYOMIYA: Our goal is to rise to the top of Noah and change the view from there. So, for us to stand there, the enemy is the champion team "AXIZ".
Q: Will the tag league match be a "favorite"?
KENOH: Of course, we only want one team, who are a "favorite". Do you know who it is? Myself and Kiyomiya.
Kiyomiya: We will always win.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments