(NOAH) YO-ROLL


February 2019
Weekly Pro

Third finish evolution by adding a bridge to the roll up

"It began quite a while ago when I was taught by a certain King Kong senior when I was an intern, "there are guys in Mexico, who roll up". I have been using it since that time, but recently with frequent use, it has evolved. I was thinking that with the Bamboo Dragonfly and the Gamen Facial G...I should strengthen the roll too, and so recently it changed to a bridge type of YO-ROLL, and that is the roll that is being done. You can really fashion it from the start, honestly, even when I review it via video, there is a sweet feeling.   

So, in September last year, there was the 20th anniversary of Naomichi Marufuji. So, it further evolved further to the certain King Kong senior, and the YO-ROLL visited, but it was only the 2 count. 
It was returned in 99 (laughs). I may have used it before that somewhere, I decided first that as the device came from the King Kong Senior's lesson, there was a meaning. 

I tried bridging, but it was totally different, because I got the three counts from Daisuke Harada in the pre-matches for the GHC Junior, was that YO-HEY'S third technique? 
Even with the roll, you can get better displays by action one action. As the powers of persuasion also increased, the YO-ROLL also bridged, and I wonder if I finished it with powering up better than before. Although it was easy to get the 3 counts from Harada, I was wary of using the YO-ROLL in the pre-fight as I didn't want the receiving side to be a bad technique. 
I could not get the GHC Junior belt in Osaka on the 26th January, but since I was able to completely do the YO-ROLL, I got quite a bit of experience with this challenge. From now on the Face G and the YO-ROLL are the trump cards. I would like to further improve the dropkick to the face. I decided on the face unconsciously, and in doing it this way...I will continue to evolve more".  

Comments