(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Tag League Night Six (Sunday, April 21st 2019, Mandaijima Multipurpose, Niigata)


THE SUGIURA ARMY (Takashi Sugiura & KAZMA SAKAMOTO)

Q: You had a match against Saito & Inoue?
SUGIURA: We couldn't lose.
KAZMA: Even worse to Masao Inoue.
Q: You now keep in the lead with your fourth win?
SUGIURA: This is a natural result for me.
KAZMA: For now I am going to go out there, stay on guard and just try to win. I am not worried about other teams, there is no problem if you remain levelheaded.
Q: Next you face the tag champions, Go Shiozaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima?
SUGIURA: That might be the highest mountain. I do not feel like losing. I will not lose.
KAZMA: The champions flatter the customers because they don't know what they want to do (rough). The two of them have failed to capitalize on the times (rough).
SUGIURA'S answer does not translate well, but I think he means something like they are basking in it. KAZMA responds with something like that's why they have to beat them.


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Looking back on the title match with Kumano?
HARADA: More than anything, he still has some way to go. I felt his lack of ability in the match. When we did it before, I think it was a match that the customers understood, but I think its a failure of myself that I couldn't draw it out of him.
Q: After about three months of getting the belt, this was your first defense?
HARADA: Next time, I want to do it with the British. I'm happy to go over, but I think it will be interesting if some guys come here, especially as Junior Tag League is starting soon.
Q: Regarding the Noah Jnrs, has the friction with Stinger become a staple?
HARADA: The biggest target remains the series (note, he means the upcoming tag league). I want to leave more behind than the heavyweight tag league matches have, and at the end of it, I want to have a match that leaves the customer with a memory of a more impressive match. The final of the Tag League is at Korakuen Hall on the 4th May, but on that day its the six man RATELS & Stinger tag match, so naturally I want the content of that to eclipse everything.
Q: About Ogawa asking for a handshake...

HARADA walks off silently.


KAIOH (Kenoh & Kaito Kiyomiya)

Q: This is your third win, but how are you looking back on the match?
KENOH: We lost last time, but cannot afford to lose anymore. Our goal is not just to win the Tag League, we are looking to the future, so we could not lose today. We will connect the results to the new environment.
KIYOMIYA: It was a really tough fight, but as long as I have this belt, I don't think I should be losing, and since we have decided that we will win this Tag League, I thought that losing was not for today.
Q: Sugiura & KAZMA are top, but what about your own points?
KENOH: They might be at the top, but if we give up, there will be nothing new, right? We won't give up. We will bring Noah to a new stage. Victory in the Tag League is natural. The next time will be our wish of realization.
KIYOMIYA: As I said in the ring, Niigata is the "power spot" for me, and I got a lot of support today. I want to run towards the victory like that.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments