(NOAH) Post match promos ~ "Navigation To A New Era" (Thursday, May 2nd 2019, Fuji Messe, Fuji City, Shizuoka)


MAYBACH TANIGUCHI
"Maybach...restart...version up!"


KENOH

Q: You stood staring and pointing at Kitamiya & Inamura?
KENOH: I thought it when fighting in Global Tag League, I thought it even before fighting. Now that Radiant Hall is over, I have broken with Kiyomiya, and there is something that I want to do, for me. The company way? NO! I will make Noah better than the way of LIDET Entertainment. No, I will bring Noah to the next level MY WAY. Finally, it will be to the place where those fucking bastards want to go, I will take you there MY WAY.
Q: Did you think they looked of the same mind?
KENOH: You can see it when you look into their eyes, they have "hungry eyes". Kiyomiya has the eyes of a "yes man", he speaks for the company. Such a man is not good. Pro Wrestling Noah has fallen to this point? I cannot judge the value of things. The eyes of the hungry guys. Anyway, I will give the answer soon.

THE TOUGH
Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura

KITAMIYA: Although the tag league is over, our tag is still has potential, I think we will be the next connected tag. There is neither senior nor junior in this tag team, because I have a lot of trust in Inamura as a partner, and from here please have expectation.
INAMURA: I am indebted to Kitamiya during the tag league, and since I am recognized as his partner, I want to do my best so that THE TOUGH can produce results.
KITAMIYA: I'm going back
INAMURA: Yes!


TAKASHI SUGIURA & HAJIME OHARA

OHARA: Sugiura-san! I have a request! I want to be strong to stand on top of the new Noah juniors. Please let me learn wrestling under Sugiura! Please put me in the Sugiura army.
SUGIURA: Well, people who feel a sense of positive crisis in themselves or in the company are welcome, and its better than the person who does not do anything!
OHARA: Thank you!
SUGIURA: Its better than Taniguchi! Ask Ohara.

*Sugiura leaves*

OHARA: Today it is the first Pro Wrestling Noah of Reiwa, it was destiny that the card changed and a single with Takashi Sugiura was made. After all, Takashi Sugiura has a lot of things that I do not have. I think I have to learn something that I don't have in order to change my current situation, so I would like to learn pro wrestling from Takashi Sugiura, who is a symbol of strength, which is why I decided to appeal to enter the Sugiura army. It will be the start of the beginning of Ohara in the Sugiura army from the next Korakuen. There is a junior tag league and a junior single league and so on. I want to leave the result there. I will strengthen under Sugiura to stand on top of the juniors again. So, for Ohara of the Sugiura army...first of all, Mui Bien!


STINGER
Kotaro Suzuki and Yoshinari Ogawa

Q: What are your sentiments towards RATELS? (rough)
KOTARO: YO-HEY is missed, but we will maintain the front until he returns. Get well, we are waiting.
Q: Junior tag league is approaching too?
KOTARO: We are the champions, and as champions we only have to win. Then we won't have to make a defense, will we? I don't want to do another defense right now. So we will win the championship, and won't have to.
OGAWA:...What are you talking about (laughs)?
KOTARO:...(laughs) I'm allergic to title matches, because I did do many this year and last year.
Q: Ogawa, what about YO-HEY'S absence?
OGAWA: Well, it can't be helped. When he returns, I want him to come back with a good impression.
SUZUKI: As always, come back with peron*

*Word does not translate at all into English, but it means basically to roll to flip.


AXIZ
Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima

Q: Do you have momentum for the victory in the final match?
NAKAJIMA: As I said in the ring, we want to be as noble and as strong as Mount Fuji, and we won't give up these belts or the Global Tag League victory.
SHIOZAKI: Before the final match of Tag League, I think it was good that both Kumano and ourselves were able to look ahead. I think the bond in AXIS between Katsu and I will be made even stronger before the final match.
Q: The team of Sugiura and KAZMA will be fighting for victory?
NAKAJIMA: I think they are successful in regular matches as they are a team that has luck on their side.
SHIOZAKI: We won in Yokohama, but I want to fight them because I think they are "different opponents", otherwise the victory will not progress.
NAKAJIMA: It does not make place to come 2nd place, after all, it must be 1st place. Personally, I have never won a league match yet, I want to win. I have a belt, and I cannot lose it. I have made a promise to everyone, and to you too, we will not let go of the belts. Each Noah wrestler fights with the same thoughts in each match. This has been transmitted for us to whip, and among them we are getting heavier rapidly (rough). You think so too, right?
Q: Yes...
NAKAJIMA: What?
Q: Not again...
NAKAJIMA: Do you feel it? Do you feel AXIZ? Do you feel Noah? AXIZ feels it more!
Q: Okay...
NAKAJIMA: What is that you say unwillingly? Well, I will tell you from the bottom of my heart, on the 4th May at Korakuen, Yes!
SHIOZAKI: Practice speaking!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments