(NOAH) "Global Jnr Tag League 2019" ~ Mini interview with Junta Miyawaki & Seiya Morohashi


Noah.co.jp
26th May 2019 

Q: "Global Junior Tag League will start soon". Please tell us how you are.
MIYAWAKI: I was able to tag with Morohashi in last years league, but I couldn't get results. I would like to get that this year.
MOROHASHI: I am currently working for Noah exclusively as a freelancer, but because I don't know when I will have to leave, I am taking each match seriously. Under such circumstances, I am truly honored to be in the league this year.

Q: Last year, it was a so called "Quick Tag" that was hurriedly put together because LEONA was injured, but this year you have entered as a regular tag, especially after challenging the junior tag champions*.
MIYAWAKI: It can be seen that way, and I think it was, but I didn't feel that we were a quick-tag at all. It was very easy to tag together.
MOROHASHI: The match with The Backbreakers (Hajime Ohara & Hitoshi Kumano) who were the tag champions at the time, led to a boost in confidence. Although we lost, it was overwhelming how the customers cheered in support. From this point on, Junta and I will continue to grow with your cheers during the league matches.

Q: What team would you like to fight in the finals?
MOROHASHI: I don't know who we want to fight. It all depends on what we do, we will aim for victory with all our strength. First and foremost is our aim to go to the finals before we consider who our opponents are.
MIYAWAKI: I think it is HAYATA & YO-HEY who I want to fight.
Q: Why is that?
MIYAWAKI: You can tell the strength of the thought they have put in to tagging outside of their units* to have three consecutive wins. It is quite a threat to a proven team.

Q: What other teams will you be looking out for?
MOROHASHI: None. I have never had a match against myself (laughs)
MIYAWAKI: All of the other teams (rough)

Q: Who you want to face is the answer
MOROHASHI: It means that I am not being on guard, but in a good way. I think that is the first failure if it means that you cannot have any kind of movement as you are too self conscious.

Q: Finally, please tell me of your enthusiasm for the league
MOROHASHI: I think the customers are getting bored with the situation that the two powers are Stinger and RATELS. We want to upset that situation.
MIYAWAKI: I would like to meet customer expectations this year, and give results that will be kept in memory as well as records. Please provide some support!

*They challenged The Backbreakers, not Stinger.
*Interview was probably done before YO-HEY went back to RATELS and was part of Stinger

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments